Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance and Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The papers cover such topics as institutional investors, engagement, active ownership, shareholders, fiduciary duty, voting rights, board of directors, board size, employees’ empowerment, quality of work, corporate governance, Sarbanes-Oxley, agency theory, dividends, adjacency matrix, big data, supply chain, digital platform, artificial intelligence, blockchain, decentralization, theory of the firm, social media, circular economy, B2B, B2C, P2P, family firms, corruption, compliance-management, multi-factor partition, shift-share analysis, regional planning, homothetic employment, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Xanthos, G., & Psimarni, K. (2019). The multi-factor partitioning model and a suggestion for its modification. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(4), 21-34. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv8i4art2
- Behringer, S., Ulrich, P., & Unruh, A. (2019). Compliance management in family firms: A systematic literature analysis. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 140-157. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1art13
- Pichet, E. (2019). Book review: “Challenges and opportunities in Italian corporate governance”. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 3(2), 76-79. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv3i2p8
- Moro Visconti, R. (2019). Combining network theory with corporate governance: Converging models for connected stakeholders. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 125-139. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1art12
- Bertus, M., Jahera, J. S., & Yost, K. (2019). Sarbanes-Oxley, corporate governance, and strategic dividend decisions. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 116-124. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1art11
- Onyina, P. A., & Gyanor, D. K. (2019). Do corporate governance practices affect the performance of firms listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange? Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 107-115. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1art10
- Adebowale, S., & Adefulu, A. (2019). Training and employee productivity of selected insurance: Perspectives for the board of directors. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(3), 17-26. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i3art2
- Drigo, F. (2019). Operational evidences on the engagement duty of Italian institutional investors. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(1), 8-16. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv1i1art1
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.