Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance and Regulation, and Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions.
The papers cover such topics as earnings management, excess cash, firm value, financial performance, institutional, determinants, corporate governance, agency theory,CG Compliance, discriminatory, corporate governance, emerging markets, auditor judgment performance, goal commitment, moral licensing, corporate social responsibility, return on assets, environmental degradation, healthcare, IFRS, macro economy, ownership concentration, comply-or-explain disclosure, family firms, Sarbanes-Oxley, capital structure, financial market, sustainable finance, green bonds and their principles, climate bonds standard, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Thenmozhi, M., Saravanan, P., & Sasidharan, A. (2019). Impact of excess cash on earnings management and firm value: Evidence from China [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 245-254. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart7
- Salimah, & Herliansyah, Y. (2019). The effect of capital expenditure, company growth and company size on firm value through financial performance moderated by capital structure [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 236-244. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart6
- Arslan, M., Abidin, S., Alqatan, A., & Roudaki, J. (2019). Corporate governance in extreme institutional environment: Evidence from emerging economy [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 211-235. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart5
- Adel, R., & Alqatan, A. (2019). Gender employment discrimination: A comparison between the banking sectors of Kuwait and the United Kingdom. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(3), 43-57. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i3art4
- Otman, K. (2019). Corporate governance challenges: In the context of MENA countries. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(4), 35-45. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv8i4art3
- Ratzinger-Sakel, N. V. S., & Theis, J. C. (2019). Does considering key audit matters affect auditor judgment performance? [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 196-210. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart4
- Rahman, M. J., & Fang, Y. (2019). The relationship between corporate social responsibility and firm performance in China. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(4), 41-48. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i4p4
- Moosa, N., Al Hares, O. M., Ramiah, V., & Saleem, K. (2019). Environmental considerations and the financing of healthcare: Evidence from sixteen European countries [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 183-195. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart3
- Szekeres, A., & Orbán, I. (2019). Examination and control of the efficiency of enterprises operating within the health care sector [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 173-182. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart2
- Alvino, F., Lepore, L., Pisano, S., & D’Amore, G. (2019). The moderating role of family ownership on the relationship between ownership concentration and comply-or-explain disclosure: An analysis on Italian listed companies. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(3), 27-42. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i3art3
- Bertus, M., Jahera, J. S. Jr., & Yost, K. (2019). Capital structure, corporate governance, and the effect of Sarbanes-Oxley [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 166-172. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart1
- Boscia, V., Stefanelli, V., Coluccia, B., & De Leo, F. (2019). The role of finance in environmental protection: A report on regulators’ perspective. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(4), 30-40. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i4p3
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.