Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance and Regulation, and Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions.
The papers cover such topics as financial crisis, earnings management, LBO, governance, private equity, asset stripping, employment, corporate social responsibility, corporate governance, emerging economies, customer loyalties, trust and satisfaction of consumer, metrix, impact finance and investing, risk management, insurance industry, Solvency II, TPB, independent directors, board compensation, valuation methods, market reaction, economic value, mismanagement, bad governance, opportunism, behavioural biases, entrepreneurs, risk misperceptions, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), underinsurance etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Grimaldi, F. (2019). The relationship between financial crisis and earnings management: Some evidence from the Italian context [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 325-335. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart13
- Capizzi, V., Giovannini, R., & Pesic, V. (2019). Risk and perils in LBO transactions [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 306-324. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart12
- Eltweri, E., & Eltweri, A. (2019). Does CSR encourage customer loyalty: A case study – Libyan telecom sector? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(4), 64-81. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv8i4art6
- Piras, L. (2019). A critical analysis of the impact measurement in impact finance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(4), 56-63. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv8i4art5
- Cerrone, R. (2019). Risk management as increased corporate governance requirement in Italian banks and insurance companies. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(3), 58-69. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i3art5
- Boulanouar, Z., Ayed, T. L., & Locke, T. (2019). Behavioural factor-based clustering to examine why small businesses choose particular bank: The New Zealand evidence [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 292-305. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart11
- Bozzi, S., Belcredi, M. (2019). Remuneration of independent directors: Determinants and policy implications [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 278-291. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart10
- Cavezzali, E., Cervellati, E. M., Pattitoni, P., & Rigoni, U. (2019). Analysts’ recommendations and the market impact of the valuation methods. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(4), 46-55. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv8i4art4
- La Rocca, M., Fasano, F., & Napoli, G. M. (2019). Alitalia airline: A business case of bad corporate governance [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 264-277. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart9
- Cervellati, E. M., Corea, F., & Zanghieri, P. (2019). Entrepreneurs’ behavioural biases, risk misperception and company underinsurance. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(4), 49-66. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i4p5
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.