Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is glad to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance and Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The papers are devoted to such topics as internal auditing functions, chief audit executives, compensation, decision-making, small firms, balance sheet analysis, ETFs, tracking errors, price deviation, assets under management, expense ratios, debt capital markets, green bonds, green projects, long term orientation, buyouts, private equity, regulation, AIFMD, tax treatment, corporate social responsibility, earnings management, CSR performance, CSR reporting, stakeholder agency theory, stewardship theory, risk disclosure, IFRS 7, joint audits, audit quality, audit market concentration, cost stickiness, financial crisis, corporate governance, stock prices, GCC financial markets, sustainable supply chain management, economic returns, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Sabat, K. C., & Krishnamoorthy, B. (2020). Sustainable supply chain management practices and their mediation effect on economic returns. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(1), 8-20. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i1p1
- Al Mubarak, M. M. S. (2020). The relationship between corporate governance and stock prices in the GCC financial markets. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 57-64. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art5
- Hassanein, A., & Younis, M. (2020). Cost stickiness behavior and financial crisis: Evidence from the UK chemical industry. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 46-56. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art4
- Barghathi, Y., Ndiweni, E., & Lasyoud, A. A. (2020). Joint audit, audit market concentration, and audit quality: Perceptions of stakeholders in the UAE. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 32-45. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art3
- Allini, A., Ferri, L., Maffei, M., & Zampella, A. (2020). Determinants of financial instruments risk disclosure: An empirical analysis in the banking sector. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 20-31. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art2
- Velte, P. (2020). Corporate social responsibility and earnings management: A literature review. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 8-19. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art1
- Zambelli, S. (2019). Recent challenges of LBOs in Italy and institutional insights: The devil lies in the details [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 360-367. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart16
- Rizza, C. (2019). Cognitive pathways in small businesses decision-making processes [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 350-359. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart15
- Eulerich, M., Mazza, T., Behrend, J., & Krane, R. (2019). Compensation of internal auditors: Empirical evidence for different impact factors [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 336-349. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1siart14
- Mariani, M., Grimaldi, F., & Caragnano, A. (2019). A new tool to gather debt capital: Green bond. Risks and opportunities for firms and investors. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(4), 82-90. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv8i4art7
- Cambrea, D. R. (2019). Book review: “Corporate governance in emerging economies: Theory and practice”. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(3), 70-72. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i3art6
- Tsalikis G., Papadopoulos, S. (2019). ETFS – performance, tracking errors and their determinants in Europe and the USA. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(4), 67-76. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i4p6
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.