Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress presents the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control and Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions.
The papers cover such topics as corporate governance, financial performance, investment risks, European Cities Quality Index, sustainable performance management systems, benefit corporations, B Corps, small and medium enterprises, ownership concentration, institutional ownership, earnings management, stock market liquidity, emerging economies, founder succession plan, brand image, brand trust, brand loyalty, brand performance, luxury firms, non-bank financial industry, stock price, managerial ownership, discretionary accruals, executive compensation, agency theory, managerial power theory, equity incentives, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Shabeeb Ali, M. A., & Ismael, H. R., & Ahmed, A. H. (2020). Equity incentives, earnings management and corporate governance: Empirical evidence using UK panel data. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 104-123. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art10
- Karamoy, H., & Tulung, J. E. (2020). The effect of financial performance and corporate governance to stock price in non-bank financial industry. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 97-103. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art9
- Campa, D., Torchia, M., Marceselli, C. R. C., & Sargenti, P. (2020). Founder succession and firm performance in the luxury industry. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 88-96. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art8
- Hunjra, A. I., Perveen, U., Li, L., Chani, M. I., & Mehmood, R. (2020). Impact of ownership concentration, institutional ownership and earnings management on stock market liquidity. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 77-87. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art7
- Nigri, G., Del Baldo, M., & Agulini, A. (2020). Integrated sustainable performance management systems: A case study on Italian benefit corporations. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 65-76. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art6
- Fernandez-Crehuet, J. M., Rosales-Salas, J, & Avilés, R. (2020). Best city to invest in: European Cities Quality Index. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(1), 8-22. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i1p1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.