Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is glad to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control and Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition.
The papers are devoted to such topics as corporate governance, firm performance, board of directors, audit fees, auditor tenure, board composition, auditor size, non-audit services, audit quality, auditor independence, external auditors, IFRS, business roundtable, purpose of a corporation, Commonsense Corporate Governance Principles, Big Four, SEM method, cross-cultural management, capital structure, agency monitoring, shareholder composition, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Mantovani, G. M., & Moscato, G. (2020). Shareholder composition, corporate governance and their monitoring effects on firm performance. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 165-182. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art14
- Riahi, R., Hamouda, F., & Henchiri, J. E. (2020). Measuring cultural dimensions for cross-cultural management: Corporate governance outlook. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 157-164. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art13
- ElGammal, W., & Gharzeddine, M. (2020). Determinants of audit fees in developing countries: Evidence from Egypt. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 142-156. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art12
- Grove, H., Holcomb, J., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2020). Analyzing the business roundtable statement on the purpose of a corporation and linking it to corporate governance. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(1), 19-27. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i1art2
- Yakubu, R., & Williams, T. (2020). A theoretical approach to auditor independence and audit quality. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 124-141. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art11
- Rubino, F. E., Bronzetti, G., Sicoli, G., Baldini, M., & Rija, M. (2020). Corporate governance and performance: An analysis of Italian listed companies. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(1), 8-18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i1art1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.