Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The papers are devoted to such topics as corporate governance, board of directors, board diversity, firm performance, cultural diversity, internationalization, corporate social responsibility reporting, legitimacy theory, artificial intelligence, progress monitoring, capital markets, corporate ownership, foreign direct investment, stock market crash, emerging markets, governance mechanisms, default rates, interest rates, inﬂation rates, term structure, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Ticciati, M. (2020). Modelling EA banks default rates with jointly spanned and unspanned interest rates and unspanned BEI rates. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(1), 37-51. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i1p3
- Refakar, M., & Ravaonorohanta, N. (2020). The effectiveness of governance mechanisms in emerging markets: A review. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 8-26. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art1
- Al-Faryan, M. A. S. (2020). Corporate governance in Saudi Arabia: An overview of its evolution and recent trends. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(1), 23-36. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i1p2
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., Schaffner, L., & Xu, T. (2020). Monitoring AI progress for corporate governance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(1), 8-17. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i1art1
- Al Fadli, A. (2020). Corporate board and CSR reporting: Before and after analysis of JCGC 2009. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(1), 21-32. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i1p2
- Braendle, U., Stiglbauer, M., Ababneh, K., & Dedousis, E. (2020). The impact of board diversity on firm performance – The case of Germany. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(2), 183-193. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i2art15
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.