Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is glad to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions.
The published papers analyse such topics as corporate governance, corporate failure, financial ratios, financial crisis, bankruptcy, SMEs, financial performance, performance indicators, ownership strategy, ownership structure, collective action, stewardship, regulators and regulation, financial market, financial products, accessibility, business ethics, structural equations modeling, risk disclosure, firm risk, reporting, conventional banks, Islamic banks, agency theory, board diversity, gender diversity, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Gallucci, C., Santulli, R., & Tipaldi, R. (2020). Women on bank boards and risk-taking: A cross-countries analysis on the moderating role of masculinity. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 71-83. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art5
- Haddad, A., El Ammari, A., & Bouri, A. (2020). Impacts of ownership structure on the financial performance of conventional and Islamic banks in the agency theory context. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 46-70. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art4
- Coulmont, M., Berthelot, S., & Talbot, C. (2020). Risk disclosure and firm risk: Evidence from Canadian firms. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(1), 52-60. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i1p4
- Yahiaoui, N. El-H., & Ezzine, A. (2020). Corporate governance and business ethics: Evidence from a sample of Algerian corporations. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 4(1), 15-29. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv4i1p2
- Kandpal, V. (2020). Role of regulators in intensifying financial access to the untouched segment of society in developing country. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 4(1), 8-14. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv4i1p1
- Jonsdottir, G. E., Sigurjonsson, T. O., & Poulsen, T. (2020). Ownership strategy: A governance mechanism for collective action and responsible ownership. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 34-45. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art3
- di Donato, F., & Nieddu, L. (2020). Corporate failure: Bankruptcy prediction for Italian SMEs based on a longitudinal case study from 2000 to 2011. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 27-33. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art2
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.