Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is delighted to share the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers cover a lot of topics, such as corporate governance, co-leadership, social comparison theory, R&D, audit committees, financial expertise, real earnings management, cash flows, forecasting future cash flow, deposit guarantee scheme, financial institutions, economic performance and firm performance, digitalization, internationalization, innovations, family firms, HOMA procedures, MARA procedures, ownership structure, risk-taking, return volatility, related party transactions, disclosure, GFC, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Phiri, S. (2020). Piercing the corporate veil: A critical analysis of section 20(9) of the South African Companies Act 71 of 2008. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(1), 17-26. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv1i1art2
- Souza, J. A. S., Bortolon, P. M., & Leal, R. P. C. (2020). Related party transactions, disclosure and ownership structure in Brazil. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 134-145. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art10
- Um, S., Khandaker, S., & Yap, C.-J. (2020). The impact of deposit guarantee scheme on operation of Australian financial institutions. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 121-133. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art9
- Hunjra, A. I., Tayachi, T., & Mehmood, R. (2020). Impact of ownership structure on risk-taking behavior of South Asian banks. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 108-120. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art8
- Dao Binh, T. T., & Nguyen Tra, T. (2020). A meta-analysis of corporate governance and firm performance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(1), 18-34. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i1art2
- Quarato, F., Pini, M., & Positano, E. (2020). The impact of digitalization on the internationalization propensity of Italian family firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 92-107. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art7
- Ferri, S., Tron, A., Fiume, R., & Della Corte, G. (2020). The relation between cash flows and economic performance in the digital age: An empirical analysis. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(3), 84-91. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i3art6
- Masmoudi, S. M., & Makni, Y. F. (2020). The impact of audit committee on real earnings management: Evidence from Netherlands. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(1), 33-46. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i1p3
- Matozza, F., & D’Amico, E. (2020). When does co-leadership drive innovation? The non-linear effect of co CEOs’ power differences on R&D spending. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(1), 28-38. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i1art3
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.