Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress presents the list of recently published papers. These articles have been published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers are devoted to a number of topics, such as corporate governance, board of directors, corporate social responsibility, banking institutions, banking regulation, capital, educational governance, cyber breaches, corporate value, insurance, corporate strategy, long-term stakeholder value, comprehensive income, volatility, risk relevance, non-financial companies, financial performance, development finance, state-owned enterprises, stakeholder theory, firm ownership, regulatory governance, financial stability, company law, artificial intelligence, risk management, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2020). New risks related to emerging technologies and reputation for corporate governance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 64-74. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art4
- Gouiaa, R. (2020). Book review: “Innovation in financial restructuring: Focus on signals, process and tools”. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(1), 47-50. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv1i1art5
- Okigbo, M., & Bagheri, M. (2020). The application of the German model of company law to the banking sector: A private law measure to avert systemic risk. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 2(1), 27-41. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv2i1p3
- Sikarwar, T. S., & Sharma, S. (2020). An operational approach to financial stability: On the beneficial role of regulatory governance. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(1), 74-81. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i1p7
- Mbo, M. (2020). In-country DFIs: Profitability under state ownership. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(2), 21-28. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i2p2
- Baker, H. K., Satt, H., Atmounia, F., & El Fadel, B. (2020). How deferred revenue changes impact future financial performance. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 72-85. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art6
- Firmansyah, A., Utami, W., Umar, H., & Mulyani, S. D. (2020). The role of derivative instruments on risk relevance from emerging market non-financial companies. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 45-63. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art3
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2020). Long-term stockholder and stakeholder value and corporate governance implications. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 2(1), 18-26. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv2i1p2
- Hogan, K. M. (2020). A global comparison of corporate value adjustments to news of cyber-attacks. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 34-44. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art2
- Backhouse, K., & Wickham, M. (2020). Corporate governance, boards of directors and corporate social responsibility: The Australian context. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 60-71. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art5
- Armache, J., Ismail, H., & Armache, G. D. (2020). The US university governance: Challenges and opportunities for the board of directors. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 51-59. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art4
- Kolia, D. L., & Papadopoulos, S. (2020). A comparative analysis of the relationship among capital, risk and efficiency in the Eurozone and the U.S. banking institutions. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(2), 8-20. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i2p1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.