Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
Publishing House “Virtus Interpress” is pleased to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate Law & Governance Review.
The published papers cover a variety of important topics, including corporate governance, investors’ protection, intellectual capital, human capital, structural capital, benchmarking boards of directors, catering theory of dividends, Islamic and traditional corporate governance models, financial institutions, women on boards, gender equality, agency theory, employee stock ownership, sustainable development, SMEs, cost of debt, creditors’ behavior, governance mechanisms, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Derbali, A., Jamel, L., Chenguel, M. B., Lamouchi, A., Elnagar, A. K., & Ltaifa, M. B. (2020). Governance structure and cost of debt. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 4(1), 41-53. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv4i1p4
- Sveen, A., Gresaker, O. K., Hæhre, R., Madsen, D. Ø., Stenheim, T. (2020). Attitudes and actions towards sustainability: A survey of Norwegian SMEs. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 117-128. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art10
- Ben Ahmed, D., & Khelil-Rhouma, Z. (2020). The determinants of employee stock ownership: French case. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 110-116. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art9
- Guedes, M. J., & Monteiro, A. G. (2020). A configurational approach to the determinants of women on boards. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 100-109. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art8
- Corporate governance in Islamic financial institutions. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 75-82. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art5
- Bilel, H., & Moudher, K. (2020). Catering theory and dividend policy: A study of MENA region. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 86-99. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art7
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2020). Benchmarking boards of directors for better corporate governance. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(2), 8-18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i2art1
- Rahman, M. J., & Ding, S. (2020). Measuring intellectual capital efficiency: A case of football clubs in the UEFA Champion League. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 4(1), 30-40. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv4i1p3
- Lisboa, I., Guilherme, M. C., & Teixeira, N. (2020). Corporate governance practices in Portugal. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 2(1), 42-54. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv2i1p4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.