Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
Publishing House “Virtus Interpress” is delighted to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers investigate a number of interesting topics, including corporate governance, banking, financial liberalization, company incorporation, risk-taking, microfinance institutions, business model innovation, digitalization, target costing, competitiveness, green banking practices, employee green behaviour, sustainability performance, pension funds, government sponsorship, self-referenced and cultural-referenced values, credit risk management, pricing at risk, Basel 3, IFRS 9, board of directors, board size, composition and diversity, female on boards, corporate social responsibility, Altman Z-score, financial distress, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- MacCarthy, J., & Amoasi-Andoh, R. (2020). Could the Altman Z-score model detect the financial distress in Ghana? Multivariate discriminant analysis. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(2), 8-19. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i2p1
- Osemeke, L., Osemeke, N., & Okere, R. O. (2020). The role of board in corporate social responsibility: A normative compliance perspective. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 152-165. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art13
- Porretta, P., Letizia, A., & Santoboni, F. (2020). Credit risk management in bank: Impacts of IFRS 9 and Basel 3. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(2), 29-44. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i2p3
- Saleem, S. (2020). Consequences of cultural practices on advertising: Rethinking the role of individual’s values versus social norms for cross-cultural research. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 103-111. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art8
- de Medeiros Teixeira, B., Macagnan, C. B., Souza Simon, D., & Vancin, D. F. (2020). Pension funds and governance: The effect of government sponsorship. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 142-151. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art12
- Malsha, K. P. P. H. G. N., Arulrajah, A. A., & Senthilnathan, S. (2020). Mediating role of employee green behaviour towards sustainability performance of banks. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 92-102. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art7
- Zanella, F, & Oyelere, P. (2020). Competitive environment and corporate constructs of price and costs in the UAE. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 129-141. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4art11
- Adusei, M. (2020). Female on boards and the risk-taking of microfinance institutions: The moderating role of outreach. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(2), 19-34. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i2art2
- Alanazi, B. M. A. (2020). Company incorporation regimes in the UK, the US and Australia – In search of the golden mean. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(2), 83-91. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i2art6
- Fekadu, G. W. (2020). Repressed banking industry: The context of emerging market. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 4(1), 54-60. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv4i1p5
- Ulrich, P., & Fibitz, A. (2020). Business model innovation and digitalization: Could ambidexterity be the solution to manage both? – A conceptual framework with propositions. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(2), 8-25. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv1i2art1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.