Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Publishing House Virtus Interpress is pleased to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The published papers investigate a broad variety of issues, including corporate governance, voluntary disclosure, cash flow, governance quality, government debt, worldwide governance indicators, strategic investment decisions, ownership structure, investment appraisal, sustainability assurance, insurance market, matrix forecasting approach, financial strategies, Brussels effect, financial supervision, financial crisis, board of directors, board characteristics, capital structure, company performance, financial performance, capital market imperfections, good governance, financial reporting, earnings management, firms profitability, public administration, etc.
The full list of the recently papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Marenga, R. (2020). Analysing the performance of public enterprises in Namibia: A challenge for the practice of public administration? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(3), 96-109. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i3art7
- Alsharairi, M., Khamis, R., & Alkhalaileh, M. (2020). How does real earnings management affect firms’ future profitability? Evidence from Jordan. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 47-55. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art4
- Rahman, M. J., & Marjerison, R. K. (2020). Sustaining competitive advantage through good governance and fiscal controls: Risk determinants in internal controls. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 34-46. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art3
- Kallandranis, C., Kalantonis, P., & Aljandali, A. (2020). Corporate fixed investment and internal liquidity: Evidence from Greek listed companies. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(2), 68-76. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i2p7
- Vagnoni, E., Oppi, C., & Cavicchi, C. (2020). Ownership structure and financial performance: A study of the Italian retail pharmacies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 22-33. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art2
- Hussein, A. (2020). The influence of capital structure on company performance: Evidence from Egypt. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 8-21. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art1
- Andres, P. D., Arranz-Aperte, L., & Rodriguez-Sanz, J. A. (2020). “Fit and proper” regulations in the banking industry: What we have learnt in the post-crisis years. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(3), 84-95. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i3art6
- Dell’Atti, S., Sylos Labini, S., & Nyenno, I. (2020). Matrix forecasting to investigate the capital efficiency of the insurance market: Case of Italy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(3), 72-83. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i3art5
- Klibi, M., Damak-Ayadi, S., Dridi, S., & M’Zali, B. (2020). Determinants of sustainability assurance levels: The case of French firms. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(2), 56-67. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i2p6
- Elmassri, M., & Abdelrahman, M. (2020). Strategic investment decisions and ownership structure: An exploratory study in Egypt [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 399-416. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4siart16
- Imaginário, J., & Guedes, M. J. (2020). Governance and government debt. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(3), 34-49. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i3p3
- Jouirou, M., & Lakhal, F. (2020). Voluntary disclosure and free cash flow in family French firms [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(4), 391-398. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i4siart15
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.