Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Publishing House Virtus Interpress is happy to introduce the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers analyse a broad variety of corporate governance topics, including gender diversity, nationality diversity, bank financial performance, shareholder activism, market reactions, CSR, accountability, corporate reputation, risk governance, data monitoring and control, public institutions, financial green economy, global economic development, corporate innovation, smart cities, sustainable development, mobile banking, digital platforms, smart corporate governance, financial inclusion, bank desertification, tax policies, board composition, business-government relations, political duality, professional background, public-private partnership, human resource management, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Onyoin, M. (2020). Human resource management in public-private partnership organisations: A review. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 4(2), 18-29. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv4i2p2
- Endrikat, J., Hillmann, J., & Kieslich, M. (2020). A profession in change: Chief financial officers’ characteristics and backgrounds in large German companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 110-126. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art9
- Rao, S., & Juma, N. (2020). Influence of firms’ financial performance on disclosure of sustainability initiatives and assurance of sustainability reports. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(2), 77-92. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i2p8
- Fuller, M. A., & Bart, C. (2020). The political duality: On the advantages and disadvantages of ex-politicians and former government officials serving on boards of directors. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(3), 8-23. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i3art1
- Kim, J. (2020). Inequality: Why equity and fairness should be part of tax policy and governance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(3), 110-121. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i3art8
- Moro-Visconti, R., Quirici, M. C., & Borroni, M. (2020). Matching financial closeness with social distancing: Networking digital platforms within a corporate governance ecosystem. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 96-109. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art8
- Milioto, B. (2020). Global sustainable development: Smart cities and global implications of IT data risk governance, storage and control. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(2), 33-43. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv1i2art3
- Rainero, C., & Modarelli, G. (2020). CSR for emergencies: The two concepts of accountability. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 78-95. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art7
- Bariz, H., & Schiereck, D. (2020). Market reactions on shareholder activism through open letters. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 69-77. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art6
- Chebri, M., & Bahoussa, A. (2020). Impact of gender and nationality diversity on financial performance: A study of listed banks in Morocco. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 56-68. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art5
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.