Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Publishing House Virtus Interpress is glad to introduce the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers investigate of a wide variety of topics that include corporate governance, economic governance, e-governance, financial distress, predictive modelling, corporate finances, credit risks, bankruptcy, UTP loans, economic value added, financial performance measurement, market value added, stock markets, firm size, accounting, audit committee guidance, institutional investors, pension funds, tax aggressiveness, environmental responsibility performance, CSR disclosure, CSR reporting, stakeholder management, platform monopolies, social security, socially responsible investment, investment appraisal, strategic decision-making, managerial judgement, digital transformation, digital economy, artificial intelligence, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Ali, M. M. (2020). Digitization of the emerging economy: An exploratory and explanatory case study. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 25-36. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art2
- Elmassri, M., Abdelrahman, M., & Elrazaz, T. (2020). Strategic investment decision-making: A theoretical perspective. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 207-216. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art16
- Shimizu, K. (2020). Digital transformation of work and ESG: Perspectives on monopoly and fair trade. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(3), 75-82. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i3p6
- Bonuedi, A., Ofori, D. F., & Simpson, S. N. Y. (2020). Corporate social responsibility reporting and stakeholder management in an emerging market: Perspective of CSR executives. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 1(2), 66-81. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv1i2art5
- Firmansyah, A., & Estutik, R. S. (2020). Environmental responsibility performance, corporate social responsibility disclosure, tax aggressiveness: Does corporate governance have a role? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 8-24. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art1
- de Almeida, L. P. A., & Leal, R. P. C. (2020). Activism failure of state-owned pension funds with board seats in Brazil. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(3), 52-62. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i3art4
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2020). Audit committee guidance for strengthened corporate governance. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(3), 39-51. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i3art3
- Mulenga, M., & Bhatia, M. (2020). Relevance of earnings and book value: Evidence from listed pharmaceutical companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 196-206. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art15
- Goel, K., & Oswal, S. (2020). EVA-based financial performance measurement: An evidential study of selected emerging country companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 179-195. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art14
- Dallocchio, M., Ferri, S., Tron, A., & Vizzaccaro, M. (2020). The use of Z-Score to predict UTP loans. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 163-178. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art13
- Pandey, D. L., & Risal, N. (2020). E-governance: A study of the concept and implementation in the emerging economy. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(2), 93-101. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i2p9
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.