Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is glad to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The published papers are devoted to a variety of topics in corporate governance sphere, such as financial and insurance literacy, digital literacy, stakeholder capitalism, public benefit corporations, B corporations, foreign investment, AAOIFI, accounting standards, banks, stock market liberalization, information disclosure, liberalization and disclosure effect, corporate governance reforms, board roles, firm performance, financial systems, emotional labour, organizational change, social responsibility, labour legislation, employment relations, women entrepreneurship, SMEs, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Fauzi, F., Antoni, D., & Suwarni, E. (2020). Women entrepreneurship in the developing country: The effects of financial and digital literacy on SMEs’ growth. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 106-115. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art9
- Ntimba, D. I., Lessing, K. F., & Swarts, I. (2020). Post-1994 labour legislations: An overview of influence on employment relations in emerging markets. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 94-105. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art8
- Rainero, C., & Modarelli, G. (2020). The concept of emotional labour within the boundaries of social responsibility. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 76-93. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art7
- von Borowski Dodl, A. (2020). Central Bank of Brazil’s mission: Ensuring the stability of currency purchasing power and a sound, efficient, and ‘just’ financial system. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(4), 44-56. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i4p4
- Fania, N., Yan, C., Kuyon, J. B., Sesay, B., & Ntsama, U. Y. O. (2020). Examining the impact of corporate governance reforms on firm performance in emerging markets: The mediating effect of board roles. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 16(3), 63-81. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv16i3art5
- Alajmi, A. (2020). Opening the Saudi Arabian stock market: Its impact on information disclosure. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 4(2), 102-126. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv4i2p10
- Alqaraleh, M. H., Thuneibat, N. S. M., & Nour, A. I. (2020). The factors affecting the adherence of Islamic accounting standards AAOIFI in Jordan. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 69-75. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art6
- Oke, M. O., Adejayan, A. O., Kolapo, F. T., & Mokuolu, J. O. (2020). Pull and push factors as determinant of foreign portfolio investment in the emerging market. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(4), 33-43. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i4p3
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2020). Stakeholder capitalism strategies and opportunities for corporate governance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 59-68. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art5
- Allodi, E., Cervellati, E. M., & Stella, G. P. (2020). A new proposal to define insurance literacy: Paving the path ahead. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(4), 22-32. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i4p2
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.