Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is happy to introduce the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The published papers propose an analysis of a broad range of topics within the corporate governance area, in particular, board of directors, board size and diversity, bank performance, cognitive governance, disciplinary governance, stock market, human capital, intellectual capital, company performance, financial performance, market performance, in-house deals, mergers and acquisitions, information asymmetry, tax avoidance, tax planning, corporate social responsibility, stakeholder theory, agency theory, institutional theory, business administration, business ethics, forensic accounting, monetary policy, liquidity, debt finance, financial risks, profitability, whistleblowing system, compliance management system, earnings management, ownership structure, clinical governance, accounting, auditing, family firms, sustainable development, employee performance, rewards management, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Kolluru, M. (2021). Association between rewards and employee performance: An empirical research on Omani banks. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 15-21. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p2
- Yeung, S. M. C. (2021). Future learning mode under post-COVID-19: Innovations, transformations, engagement. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(1), 8-14. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i1p1
- Eltweri, A., Faccia, A., & Cavaliere, L. P. L. (2020). The role of culture on the adoption of International Standards on Auditing in the developing countries: An institutional perspective. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 162-171. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art14
- Franzoi, F., Mietzner, M., & Thelemann, F. (2021). The influence of family board involvement on earnings management. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 106-123. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art8
- Agnihotri, A., & Arora, S. (2021). Study of corporate governance in government hospitals: A case study of the emerging market. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 8-14. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p1
- Lahjie, A. A., Natoli, R., & Zuhair, S. (2021). Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility: A study of emerging market listed firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 90-105. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art7
- Debnath, N. C., Chowdhury, S. P., & Khan, S. (2021). Ownership structure and real earnings management: An empirical study on emerging economy. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 74-89. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art6
- Scherbarth, S., & Behringer, S. (2021). Whistleblowing systems: A systematic literature review on the design specifications and the consideration of the risk for organizational insiders to blow the whistle. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 60-73. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art5
- Nyamwanza, L., Haufiku, H. I., Ellen, M., & Mhaka, C. (2020). The link between debt finance and profitability in the emerging market: A case study of a furniture retail company. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 10(4), 57-80. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv10i4p5
- Bhati, S., De Zoysa, A., & Jitaree, W. (2021). A comparative study of liquidity determinants of private and public sector banks. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 48-59. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art4
- Alhusban, A. A. A., Haloush, H. A., Alshurafat, H., Al-Msiedeen, J. M., Massadeh, A. A. M., & Alhmoud, R. J. (2020). The regulatory structure and governance of forensic accountancy in the emerging market: Challenges and opportunities. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 149-161. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art13
- Al-Saidi, M. (2021). Boards of directors and firm performance: A study of non-financial listed firms on the Kuwait Stock Exchange. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 40-47. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art3
- Raja, K. P., & Zahid, M. A. (2020). Rethinking the role of business school in creating corporate managers. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 139-148. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art12
- Kovermann, J., & Velte, P. (2021). CSR and tax avoidance: A review of empirical research. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 20-39. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art2
- Chen, F., Huang, J., Ma, M., & Yu, H. (2021). In-house deals: Agency and information asymmetry perspectives. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 8-19. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art1
- Chandrakumara, A., Wickramasuriya, R., & McCarthy, G. (2020). Collective personality of top listed firms in Australia and its impact on financial and market performance [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 438-449. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1siart16
- Berbou, H., & Sadqi, O. (2020). The impact of internal governance mechanisms on financial and stock market performance of listed companies: Evidence from an emerging market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 126-138. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art11
- Abdel-Azim, M. H., & Soliman, S. (2020). Board of directors’ characteristics and bank performance: Evidence from the Egyptian banking sector. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 116-125. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art10
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.