Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is delighted to present the list of papers recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The published papers investigate various corporate governance issues, such as board of directors practices, risk management, finances, circular economy, sustainability, shareholder activism, institutional investors, blockchain governance, financial disclosures, non-financial disclosures, Internet disclosures, financial technology (FinTech), digitalization, banking sector, internal governance mechanisms, stock fluctuations risks, ownership structure, agency costs, managerial conflicts, legal protection, investor protection, organizational behavior, intellectual property protection, corporate social responsibility, endemic CSR, natural capital, integrated reporting, foreign direct investment, economic growth, absorption capacity, human capital, intellectual capital, financial performance, auditors’ civil liability, earnings management, risk-taking behavior, insurance, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Daradkah, D. (2021). Chair-CEO age variation and insurance risk-taking behavior. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 49-57. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art6
- Kalantonis, P., Schoina, S., & Kallandranis, C. (2021). The impact of corporate governance on earnings management: Evidence from Greek listed firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 140-153. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art11
- Haloush, H. A., Alshurafat, H., & Alhusban, A. A. A. (2021). Auditors’ civil liability towards clients under the Jordanian law: Legal and auditing perspectives. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 42-48. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art5
- Yaseen, H., & Al-Amarneh, A. (2021). Intellectual capital and financial performance: Case of the emerging market banks. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 35-41. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art4
- Çakërri, L., Muharremi, O., & Madani, F. (2021). An empirical analysis of the FDI and economic growth relations in Albania: A focus on the absorption capital variables. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(1), 20-32. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i1p2
- Gelmini, L., & Vola, P. (2021). Integrated reporting and environmental disclosure: Is natural capital neglected? Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 131-139. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art10
- Gokarna, P., & Krishnamoorthy, B. (2021). Endemic corporate responsibility dimensions in the developing economy: An exploratory study. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 31-38. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p4
- Tam, L. T. T., Thai, H. D., Hai, P. T. T., Tuan, T. D., & Thanh, T. C. (2021). The level of perception, awareness, and behavior on intellectual property protection: A study of the emerging country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 29-34. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art3
- Toukan, A. (2021). Privately held or publicly owned? The role of debt financing. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 124-130. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art9
- Al-Ibbini, O. A., & Shaban, O. S. (2021). Internal corporate governance mechanisms, investors’ confidence and stock price fluctuations risk. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 22-28. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art2
- Hundal, S., & Zinakova, T. (2021). Financial technology in the Finnish banking sector and its impact on stakeholders in the wake of COVID-19. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(1), 8-19. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i1p1
- Tasios, S., Chytis, E., Karametou, P., & Tagkas, P. (2021). Corporate Internet disclosures during the coronavirus pandemic. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(1), 20-29. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i1art2
- Llamas Covarrubias, J. Z., & Llamas Covarrubias, I. N. (2021). Different types of government and governance in the blockchain. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 8-21. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art1
- Duarte, B. E., & Leal, R. P. C. (2021). Principal-principal conflicts leading to activism of a large government-owned investor in Brazil. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(1), 15-25. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i1p2
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2021). Sustainable long-term value creation: New finance focus for boards of directors. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 22-30. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p3
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2021). Strategies for boards of directors to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(1), 8-19. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i1art1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.