Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is glad to introduce the list of papers recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers are devoted to a broad variety of topics within corporate governance area, in particular, to remuneration policy, corporate regulation, foreign exchange, exchange rate exposure, international financial markets, asymmetry, public enterprises, Ohlson model, cash flow discount model, firm performance, share price forecast, sustainability reporting, Global Reporting Initiative, strategic legitimacy, institutional environment, firm competencies, export performance, gold markets, cointegration, three lines model, internal auditing, risk management, bank performance, cooperative banks, board of directors, board membership, foreign representation, female representation, initial public offering, total market return, short-run performance, profitability, audit quality, sustainability, ESG risks, insurance companies, financial performance, purchasing practices, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Al-Rashid, A., Al-Hiyari, R., Samawi, G. A., Mdanat, M., & Salhieh, L. (2021). An empirical taxonomy of purchasing practices in manufacturing firms in developing countries. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 112-124. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art11
- Di Biase, P., & Onorato, G. (2021). Board characteristics and financial performance in the insurance industry: An international empirical survey. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 8-18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art1
- Antwi, I. F., Carvalho, C., & Carmo, C. (2021). Corporate governance and firm performance in the emerging market: A review of the empirical literature. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 96-111. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art10
- Porretta, P., & Benassi, A. (2021). Sustainable vs. not sustainable cooperative banks business model: The case of GBCI and the authority view. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(1), 33-48. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i1p3
- Sarwani, & Husain, T. (2021). The firm’s value empirical models in automotive and components subsectors enterprises: Evidence from developing economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 83-95. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art9
- Ferdous, L. T., Withanalage, N. P., & Zaman, A. A. Q. (2021). Review of short-run performance of initial public offerings in Australia. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 188-200. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art16
- Dike, V. O., & Tuffour, J. K. (2021). Effect of corporate governance practices on bank performance: The perspective of board members. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 54-64. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p6
- Eulerich, M. (2021). The new three lines model for structuring corporate governance – A critical discussion of similarities and differences. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 180-187. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art15
- Sylos Labini, S., & Donofrio, F. (2021). Banks’ compensation policies under the global pandemic: Evidence from the European banking sector. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 74-82. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art8
- Sidana, A., Sidana, N., & Sood, R. (2021). A study of cointegration of gold market of the emerging and developed economies. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 2(1), 8-17. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv2i1art1
- Siddiqui, A. A., & Singh, P. (2021). Institutional environment, competencies and firm export performance: A study of the emerging country. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 169-179. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art14
- Walsh, P. R., Singh, R., & Malinsky, M. (2021). Sustainability reporting and strategic legitimacy: The influence of operating in emerging economies on the level of GRI reporting in Canada’s largest companies. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 39-53. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p5
- Nasfi Salem, F. (2021). Comparative study of Ohlson and cash flow discounting models in the prediction of the stock price. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 162-168. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art13
- Marenga, R. (2021). The representation and tenure of female principals in public enterprises in emerging markets: A protracted dearth? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 58-73. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art7
- Agnihotri, A., & Arora, S. (2021). Asymmetric exchange rate exposure and its determinants: Analysis of the emerging market firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 154-161. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art12
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.