Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is happy to present the list of papers recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The published papers investigate a broad variety of topics, in particular, corporate governance, organizational behaviour, firm behaviour, firm performance, employment, audit committee characteristics, financial reporting, earnings management, audit quality, external and internal audit, audit report lag, fintech entrepreneurship, innovation, financial institutions, evolutionary economics, IIA standards, entrenchment, managerial opportunism, board of directors practices, human resource reporting, sustainability, management accounting, organizational agility, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- El Nsour, J. A. (2021). Investigating the impact of organizational agility on the competitive advantage. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 153-157. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art14
- Firmansyah, A., Qadri, R. A., & Arfiansyah, Z. (2021). The green supply chain and sustainability performance in emerging country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 139-152. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art13
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2021). Human resource reporting: Implications for corporate governance. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(1), 26-36. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i1p3
- Al-Hamadeen, R., AlHmoud, T., El-Nader, H., Alsharairi, M., & Almasri, F. (2021). Do boards influence audit quality? A multidimensional analysis. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 125-138. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art12
- Lamptey, E. K., Tang, A., & Bonaparte, I. (2021). Does managerial entrenchment affect audit report lag? Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 46-56. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art4
- Hegazy, M., & Farghaly, M. (2021). External and internal auditors’ perceptions on compliance with internal audit standards and practices: Spirit versus letters? Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 31-45. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art3
- Holtfort, T., Horsch, A., & Schwarz, J. (2021). Global fintech entrepreneurship and its influencing factors: An evolutionary economic analysis. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(1), 61-79. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i1p5
- Masmoudi, S. M. (2021). The effect of audit committee characteristics on financial reporting quality: The moderating role of audit quality in the Netherlands. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 19-30. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art2
- Savio, R. (2021). Organizational behaviour and firm performance: A study of Italian retail industry. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(1), 49-60. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i1p4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.