Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress would like to introduce the list of papers recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers provide an analysis of various topics within corporate governance, including auditing, audit committee characteristics, external auditors, sustainability, regulation governance, consumer behaviour, financial system efficiency, internal control, organizational effectiveness, trade policy, risk management, business strategy, small and medium enterprises, strategy formulation, tax buoyancy, budget deficit, public debt, managerial discretion, legal system, ownership structure, entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial intention, theory of planned behavior, human resource management, human capital, structural capital, financial performance, firm performance, stock market performance, inside directors, board of directors composition, board committees, export guarantees, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Arora, K., & Siddiqui, A. A. (2021). Export guarantees and firm performance in the context of corporate governance. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 136-148. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art11
- Morris, T., Sodjahin, A., & Boubacar, H. (2021). Ownership structure and women on boards of directors of Canadian listed companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 120-135. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art10
- Zouari-Hadiji, R., & Zouari, G. (2021). A mediation analysis: Board of directors’ composition, R&D investment, and international firm performance. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 104-119. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art9
- Chaabane, N. (2021). The impact of the intellectual capital components on firm’s performance in emerging markets. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(2), 8–17. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i2p1
- Sahinidis, A. G., Xanthopoulou, P. I., Tsaknis, P. A., & Vassiliou, E. E. (2021). Age and prior working experience effect on entrepreneurial intention. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 2(1), 18-26. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv2i1art2
- Faizabad, A., Refakar, M., & Champagne, C. (2021). Corporate governance: Theories, mechanisms and the case of oil and gas exporting developing countries. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 86-103. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art8
- Haj Youssef, M., & Teng, D. (2021). Managerial discretion and corporate governance: The bonded relationship. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 75-85. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art7
- Khataybeh, M., Omet, G., & Haddad, F. (2021). Tax buoyancy in Jordan: Meeting the challenge after COVID-19. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 167-174. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art16
- Mashingaidze, M., Phiri, M. A., & Bomani, M. (2021). Strategy formulation amongst small and medium manufacturing enterprises: An emerging market case study. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(1), 158-166. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i1art15
- Trabelsi, R. (2021). Operational risk management in the postal sector: A case study of a developing country. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(1), 37-45. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i1p4
- Siddiqui, A. A., & Singh, P. (2021). US-China trade war: Impact on chemical exporting firms from India to US. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 75-84. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p8
- Lee, S.-N., Weng, T.-C., & Huang, H.-Y. (2021). Internal control effectiveness: A study of medical institutions. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 66-74. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art6
- von Borowski Dodl, A. (2021). The impact of regulation governance on financial system efficiency: The importance of consumer behavior. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(1), 80-93. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i1p6
- Mashhady, A. (2021). Towards the improvement of the sustainability in sustainable HRM: The role of system strength. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 65-74. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1p7
- Singhvi, A., & Feng, N. C. (2021). Audit committee effectiveness characteristics and auditor switches involving industry specialists. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 57-65. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art5
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.