Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress has prepared a list of papers recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers provide an in-depth and insightful analysis of various topics, such as corporate governance, decision-making process, family business, service quality, corporate culture, business communication, intraday markets, price spillovers, variance decomposition, liquidity risks, market connectedness, client relationship management, personal consumption expenditures, economic growth, board of directors, female representation, board structure, firm performance, financial institutions, banks, non-financial companies, ethical leadership, counterproductive work behaviors, organizational cynicism, ownership structure, dividend policy, financial performance, financial development, accounting conservatism, external auditors, earnings management, conditional conservatism, asymmetry, organisational leadership, human capital investment and management, business strategies, professional accountants, fiscal policy, public finance reforms, budgetary discipline, government debt, sustainability, executive compensation, corporate social responsibility, firm risk, operating leverage, financial leverage, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Bajaher, M. S., Thabet, O. B., Alshehri, A., & Alshehri, F. (2021). Board characteristics and financial institutions’ performance: Evidence from an emerging market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 84–95. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art8
- Hassouna, D., & Salem, R. (2021). Corporate social responsibility and firm risk: Egypt’s case. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 74–83. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art7
- Freihat, A. F., Al-Shaar, I. H., & Farahn, A. (2021). Code of ethics for professional accountants and change the external auditor: A study of the emerging markets. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 201-212. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art16
- Eklund, M. A., & Stern, H. J. (2021). How COVID-19 reshapes businesses and executive pay for sustainability [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 107-119. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1sip2
- Lentner, C., & Nagy, V. (2021). Public finance reforms and corporate sector impact: A study of Hungary. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 191-200. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art15
- Al Frijat, Y. S., & Al-Hajaia, M. E. (2021). The role of practical experience requirement in improving the accountant work performance in the business sector. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 63–73. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art6
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2021). COVID reflections on corporate governance [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 94-106. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1sip1
- Fish, A., & Ma, X. (2021). Organisational leadership mindsets and human capital investment: Due diligence, ambicultural and Tao (Ti-Yong) perspectives. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 2(1), 27-40. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv2i1art3
- Bryan, T. G., McKnight, M. A., & Houmes, R. (2021). Accounting conservatism or earnings management: A study of the allowance for doubtful accounts. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 175-190. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art14
- Hasan, H., Oudat, M. S., Alsmadi, A. A., Nurfahasdi, M., & Ali, B. J. A. (2021). Investigating the causal relationship between financial development and carbon emission in the emerging country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 55–62. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art5
- El Ammari, A. (2021). Ownership structure, dividend policy, and financial performance: A causality analysis. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 161-174. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art13
- Nemr, M. A. A., & Liu, Y. (2021). Organizational cynicism as a moderator variable between ethical leadership and counterwork productive behaviors. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(1), 30–38. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i1art3
- Marashdeh, Z., Alomari, M. W., Khataybeh, M., & Alkhataybeh, A. (2021). Female representation on the boards of directors of non-financial companies. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 44–54. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art4
- Jurkšas, L., Teresienė, D., & Kanapickiene, R. (2021). Liquidity risk: Intraday liquidity and price spillovers in euro area sovereign bond markets. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(2), 18–31. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i2p2
- AlAfnan, M. A. (2021). The influences of corporate cultures on business communication: An ethnographic and textual analysis. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 34–43. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art3
- Ziberi, B., Rexha, D., & Gashi, R. (2021). The impact of COVID-19 on the consumers’ behaviour: The case of Republic of Kosovo economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 20–33. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art2
- Feudjo, J. R., Kakti, G., & Zogning, F. (2021). Strategic decision-making processes in family businesses: The founding shareholder’s power play. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 149-160. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art12
- Allan, M. S., Ali, N. N., Shaban, O. S., & Al-Salaita, N. (2021). Client relationship management in banking: A case of emerging market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 8–19. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.