Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is glad to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Law & Governance Review.
The published papers investigate such topics as corporate governance, governance mechanism, accounting conservatism, executive remuneration, private equity, equity stake, investment choice, family-owned targets, COVID-19, crisis, liability of managers, sustainability, socialization, neoliberalism, legitimacy, unsecured senior debt, credibility, board of directors, Islamic banking, environmental disclosure, outsourcing, audit committee, auditor independence, sports finance, property rights, ownership, investors, wealth management, dollarisation, offshore investment, financial advisory, returns, capital structure, leverage, privatisation, corporate social responsibility, firm performance, state-owned firms, foreign ownership, foreign investors, third-party funds, bank risks, credit risks, market risks, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Sondakh, J. J., Tulung, J. E., & Karamoy, H. (2021). The effect of third-party funds, credit risk, market risk, and operational risk on profitability in banking. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 179–185. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art15
- Gupta, N., Agarwal, T., & Jagwani, B. (2021). Exploring non-linear relationship between foreign ownership and firm performance [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 257–274. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart3
- So, S. M. S. (2021). Corporate social responsibility and firm performance: Modified social contribution value per share. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(2), 32–46. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i2p3
- Barros, V., Chilumbo, D., & Sarmento, J. M. (2021). Does privatisation affect industries and firms’ capital structure in Europe? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 166–178. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art14
- Chitumbura, J., & Takawira, O. (2021). Transformation of the private offshore wealth management service industry in the emerging economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 157–165. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art13
- Richau, L., Follert, F., Frenger, M., & Emrich, E. (2021). The impact of investors on transfer fees in the English Premier League: A study of the ownership structures [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 241–256. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart2
- Cesario, G., & Gigante, G. (2021). What drives investment decisions on equity stake in private equity? The Italian case before and after the great financial crisis [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 224–240. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart1
- ElHawary, E. (2021). Audit committee effectiveness and company performance: Evidence from Egypt. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 134–156. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art12
- Rifai, F., Ramadan, B. M., Yousif, A. S. H., Al-Dweiri, M., & Alsmadi, A. A. (2021). The impact of using outsourcing strategy by humanitarian organizations on logistical performance: An empirical investigation from a developing country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 118–133. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art11
- Li, S. (2021). Comparative analysis of development paths within the framework of the two-tier corporate governance model in Germany, Italy, and China. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 3(1), 17-28. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv3i1p2
- Chouaibi, J., Chouaibi, Y., & Chaabane, N. (2021). Corporate governance and voluntary sustainability practices in Islamic bank: A study in the MENA region. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 8-21. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p1
- Jones, L., Geretto, E., Polato, M., & Velliscig, G. (2021). The implications for bank risk posed by the bail-in amendments to the ranking of unsecured senior debt instruments in insolvency hierarchy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 108–117. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art10
- Lester, M., dela Rama, M., & Crews, J. (2021). COVID-19 governance, legitimacy, and sustainability: Lessons from the Australian experience [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 143-153. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1sip5
- Leandro, F. J., & Leou, E. C. (2021). The cyber classroom: Academic governance and sustainability in the 2020 pandemic context [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 131-142. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1sip4
- Aguir, A., Alqatan, A., & Bzeouich, B. (2021). Do the highest-paid CEOs affect the accounting conservatism? An empirical investigation in France. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 96–107. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2art9
- Özer, I. (2021). The managers’ decisions submitted to the approval of the general meeting: Review of Turkish Commercial Code regulations. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 3(1), 8-16. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv3i1p1
- Snowden, M., Oberoi, R., & Halsall, J. P. (2021). Reaffirming trust in social enterprise in the COVID-19 era: Ways forward [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(1), 120-130. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i1sip3
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.