Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress has prepared a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The newly published papers are devoted to a wide variety of issues, including corporate governance, ownership structure, ownership type, ownership control, ownership identity, financial performance, revenue growth, monitoring, provisioning, debt service coverage ratio, IFRS 9, corporate finance, strategic planning, technopreneurship, Fourth Industrial Revolution, accounting information system, disclosure, credibility, financial reporting quality, conditional conservatism, institutional reforms, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Ismail, W. A. W., Harymawan, I., Agustia, D., & Kamarudin, K. A. (2021). Financial reporting quality following the corporate governance reforms: A conditional conservatism perspective [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 216–225. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart3
- Qatawneh, A., & Bader, A. (2021). The mediating role of accounting disclosure in the influence of AIS on decision-making: A structural equation model [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 204–215. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart2
- Gagné, V., & Berthelot, S. (2021). The evolution of corporate reporting on GHG emissions: A Canadian portrait. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 22-34. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p2
- Bomani, M., Gamariel, G., & Juana, J. (2021). University strategic planning and the impartation of technopreneurship skills to students: Literature review [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 196–203. https://doi.org/10.22495/jjgrv10i2siart1
- Geretto, E., Polato, M., & Jones, L. (2021). Single Supervisory Mechanism and corporate finance: A DSCR based approach for AQR prudential provisioning. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(2), 47–57. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i2p4
- Abdel-Meguid, A. M. (2021). Corporate governance in Egypt: The landscape, the research, and future directions [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 296–306. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart5
- El Beshlawy, H., & Ardroumli, S. (2021). Ownership control intensity, corporate financial performance and revenue growth since the global financial crisis [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 275–295. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.