Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is glad to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published papers analyse a broad range of topics within corporate governance sphere, such as initial public offerings, board of directors, board characteristics, board diversity, board age, female on board, gender balance on boards, firm performance, subprime mortgage crisis, interest rate policy, monetary policy, ARDL, corporate budget governance, budgetary participation, job satisfaction, legal audit, managerial latitude, legal institutions, law enforcement, corruption, financial expertise, climate change risks, dividend policy, economic development, economic landscape, profitability, liquidity, financial performance, market growth, sustainability, disclosure, Sustainable Development Goals, strategic management, digitalization, good governance, income inequality, economic growth, BRICS, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Mazenda, A., & Cheteni, P. (2021). Governance and economic welfare: A BRICS panel analysis [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 290–299. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart9
- zu Knyphausen-Aufseß, D., & Santarius, T. (2021). Strategic management, the theory of the firm, and digitalization: Reintroducing a normative perspective. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 2(1), 41-53. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv2i1art4
- EmadEldeen, R., Elbayoumi, A. F., Basuony, M. A. K., & Mohamed, E. K. A. (2021). The effect of the board diversity on firm performance: An empirical study on the UK [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 337–347. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart8
- Abdel-Meguid, A. M., Dahawy, K., & Shehata, N. (2021). Do Egyptian listed companies support SDGs? Evidence from UNCTAD guidance on core indicators disclosures. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 73-81. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p6
- Wang, T.-C., & Lee, B.-C. (2021). Community security is the key to sustainable governance: Methods and functions of crime hotspot predictions. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 57-72. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p5
- Harangi-Rákos, M., & Fenyves, V. (2021). Financial performance and market growth of the companies in Hungary and Romania: A study of the food retail companies [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 325–336. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart7
- Dagdag, D. T. (2021). Public governance in rural ecotourism: The case of developing economy [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 269–289. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart8
- Dissanayake, D. M. K. T., & Dissabandara, D. B. P. H. (2021). The impact of board of directors’ characteristics on dividend policy: Evidence from a developing country. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 44-56. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p4
- Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Xu, T. (2021). Climate change risk: Challenge for corporate governance [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 258–268. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart7
- Guedes, M. J., & Casaca, S. F. (2021). The GBB index: A proposal to measure the gender balance on company boards [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 249–257. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart6
- Nipper, M. (2021). Board financial expertise and IPO performance: An analysis of U.S. public offerings and withdrawals [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 307–324. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart6
- Ibraimi, X. (2021). An institutional approach to governance and corruption in Kosovo [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 238–248. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart5
- El Kaddouri, H., & Ajeeb, M. (2021). The introduction of legal audit within French universities: The impact on the managerial latitude of managers. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 35-43. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p3
- Dakhli, A. (2021). Corporate budget governance through the operating managers engagement: Does locus of control matter? Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(1), 39–50. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i1art4
- AboElsoud, M. E., Al Qudah, A., Paparas, D., & Bani-Mustafa, A. (2021). The federal funds rate effect on subprime mortgage crisis management: An ARDL approach [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 226–237. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.