Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress has prepared a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
These papers investigate a great variety of topics that include corporate governance, institutional shareholders, shareholder activism, accounting comparability, equity, risk-free return, market return, CAPM, European hedge funds, inflow and outflow restrictions, asset illiquidity, fund flows, incentives, decision-making, corporate behavior, social intelligence, strategic choices, corporate culture, board characteristics, earnings management, merger and acquisition, value creation, regulation, money laundering, business ethics, stakeholder-inclusive approach, sustainability, CEO power, corporate risks, market competition, firm performance, audit, financial ratios, auditors’ expectations, gender inequality, accounting performance, public sector, labour-management relations, trade unions, labour market, employee empowerment, fiscal cyclicality, budgetary institutions, political institutions, business cycles, e-consumption, private-sector consumption, GDP, creative economic business, entrepreneurship, conflict of interest, corruption, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Di Carlo, E. (2021). Assessing conflict of interest in organizations. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 102–116. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art8
- Utomo, A., Yulia, Y. A., & Khristiana, Y. (2021). Empowerment of employees in creative economic business: Case study of the developing economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 93–103. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art8
- Kraiwanit, T. (2021). A multiplier of e-consumption: The study of the developing economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 85–92. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art7
- El-Khishin, S., & Zaky, M. (2021). The impact of budgetary and political institutions on fiscal cyclicality: Evidence from Egypt. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 72–84. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art6
- Ntimba, D. I., Lessing, K. F., & Swarts, I. (2021). Labour regulation in the public sector: Employment relationship, employment relations satisfaction and psychological contract. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 54–71. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art5
- Cecchi, M. (2021). To be better to be equal: In search of gender-based performance effects in financial statements of Italian unlisted company boards. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 90–101. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art7
- Abdullatif, M., Banna, A., El-Sahsah, D., & Wafa, T. (2021). Exploring the application of analytical procedures by Jordanian external auditors. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 44–53. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art4
- Fayyaz, U.-E-R., Jalal, R. N.-U.-D., Antonucci, G., & Venditti, M. (2021). Does CEO power influence corporate risk and performance? Evidence from Greece and Hungary. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 77–89. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art6
- Phaswana, I., & Pelser, T. (2021). A corporate governance and business ethics framework: The case study of bank subsidiaries in an emerging country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 30–43. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art3
- Shiyab, T. M., Alkrisheh, M. A., & Darawsheh, A. Y. (2021). Corporate governance and organized crimes: Comparative analytical study of the legislative role. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 18–29. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art2
- Gupta, I., Raman, T. V., & Tripathy, N. (2021). Creating value through related and unrelated merger and acquisition: Empirical evidence. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 67–76. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art5
- Aleqab, M. M., & Ighnaim, M. M. (2021). The impact of board characteristics on earnings management. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 8–17. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art1
- El Beshlawy, H., & Ardroumli, S. (2021). Board dynamics and decision-making in turbulent times. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(1), 57-68. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i1p6
- Braendle, U. C. (2021). Book review: “Board of directors: A review of practices and empirical research”. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 102–105. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p9
- Le, T. (2021). Top institutional investors and accounting comparability. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 42–66. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art4
- Ben Khelifa, S. (2021). The European hedge funds industry: An empirical analysis of performance, liquidity, and growth. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(2), 89-101. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i2p8
- Oswal, S., & Goel, K. (2021). Cross country evaluation of equity return concept: An empirical study about the relationship between actual and expected returns. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 30–41. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art3
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.