Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress has prepared a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The recently published papers provide a deep analysis of such topics as corporate governance, board decision-making, IT governance, reacquisition, mergers and acquisitions, information asymmetry, efficient market hypothesis, board structure, board size, board independence, board networks, intellectual capital disclosure, interlocked boards, political connection, interlocking directorates, family firms, small and medium enterprises, internationalization, privatization, non-financial institutions, firm performance, panel data analysis, labour unrest, employee benefits, collective bargaining, communication, inflation, economic growth, foreign investment, ASE performance, stock market index volatility, dividends payout, agency conflict, cash management, women on board, firm size, cash holding, corporate financial performance, stock exchange, performance reporting, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Asamoah, E. S., & Puni, A. (2021). Corporate governance and financial performance of listed companies: A case of an emerging market. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(3), 8-17. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i3p1
- Musviyanti, Ulfah, Y., & Yudaruddin, Y. A. (2021). Women on board, firm size and cash holding: Empirical evidence from the developing country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 177–185. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art16
- Alshabibi, B., Pria, S., & Hussainey, K. (2021). Does board structure drive dividends payout? Evidence from the Sultanate of Oman. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 218–230. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art15
- Al-Rimawi, M. A., & Kaddumi, T. A. (2021). Factors affecting stock market index volatility: Empirical study. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 169–176. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art15
- Sishi, K., Parumasur, S. B., & Archary, K. K. (2021). The individual and combined influence of the lack of employee benefits, collective bargaining and communication on labour unrest. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 160–168. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art14
- Marashdeh, Z., Alomari, M. W., Aleqab, M. M., & Alqatamin, R. M. (2021). Board characteristics and firm performance: The case of Jordanian non-financial institutions. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 150–159. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art13
- Hundal, S., & Kauppinen, T. (2021). Internationalization of family firms-challenges and opportunities in Russia. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 207–217. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art14
- Faizabad, A., Refakar, M., & Champagne, C. (2021). Corporate, social, political connections and corporate governance: A review. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(4), 192–206. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i4art13
- Kusumawardani, A., Wardhani, W., Maria, S., & Yudaruddin, R. (2021). Board structure and disclosure of intellectual capital: An empirical study in an emerging market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 140–149. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art12
- Dietz, B., & zu Knyphausen-Aufseß, D. (2021). Reacquisitions vs. “regular” acquisitions and divestitures: A comparison of investor responses. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 2(1), 54-68. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv2i1art5
- Chen, L., & Pavone, P. (2021). The impact of IT governance wisdom on board decision-making: A perspective of the philosophy of The Art of War. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(2), 27–37. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i2art3
- Vaz Ferreira, J. (2021). Book review: “Corporate governance: Theoretical essentials and international practices”. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 3(1), 53–57. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv3i1p5
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.