Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is glad to introduce a list of papers recently published in the journals Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
These papers present an analysis of such topics as audit committee, audit quality, board of directors, board attributes, corporate governance, gender diversity, firm performance, digital transformation, corporate social responsibility, marketing strategies, consumer attitudes and relationship intention, corporate ethics, competency of senior managers, COVID-19 economic impact, economic development, economic crisis, economic growth, unemployment, international trade, public finance, e-commerce, insurance companies, perceived risks, transaction loss, foreign ownership, accountability, ethical leadership, state-owned enterprises, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Abbadi, S., Abuaddous, M., & Alwashah, A. (2021). Impact of board gender diversity on the financial performance of the manufacturing and service companies listed on the Amman Stock Exchange. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(2), 8–16. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i2p1
- Khumalo, M., & Mazenda, A. (2021). An assessment of corporate governance implementation in state-owned enterprises of the emerging economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 59–69. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4art5
- Almaqtari, F. A., Al-Ahdal, W. M., Mishra, N., & Tabash, M. I. (2021). The effect of corporate governance on compliance with Indian Accounting Standards: An empirical analysis of post IFRS convergence. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 40–58. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4art4
- Al Salamat, W., & Elian, M. (2021). The impact of risks in limiting E-commerce. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 27–39. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4art3
- Aljaloudi, J. (2021). Estimated impact of COVID-19 on the Jordanian economy. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(3), 34–41. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i3p3
- van der Waldt, G., Fourie, D. J., & van Dijk, G. (2021). Senior manager competency profiling: The case of local government sector in the emerging country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 15–26. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4art2
- Beulen, E., & Bode, R. (2021). An information technology and innovation committee to guide digital transformations. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(2), 38–53. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i2art4
- AlHares, A., Abu Asi, T., Dominic, G., & Al Abed, R. (2021). The impact of corporate social responsibility on consumer’s relationship intention: Evidence from MENA countries. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 8–14. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4art1
- Malla, S. S., & Sharma, S. C. (2021). Consumer attitudes and marketing strategies: A corporate social responsibility perspective. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(3), 18–33. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i3p2
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.