Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress has prepared a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The papers provide a deep analysis of such topics as corporate governance, corporate control, shareholders, commercial law, corporate regulation, corporation law, hedge funds, unconditional conservatism, accrual-based earnings management, real earnings management, data governance, data management, data quality, bank performance, board size, board characteristics, non-executive directors, public sector banks, private sector banks, bank behaviour, Basel III, liquidity regulation, liquidity coverage ratio, funding structures, IFRS, Hofstede’s cultural dimensions, corruption, investor protection, finance lease, operating lease, financial ratios, financial statements, human resources management, employee performance, employee commitment, online social interaction, whistleblowers, whistleblower rewards, corporate wrongdoing, business resilience, COVID-19, sustainable development goals, business strategy, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Ford, S., ElAlfy, A., Wilson, J., & Weber, O. (2021). Business resilience in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) era: A conceptual review. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(4), 8–19. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i4p1
- Nyreröd, T., & Spagnolo, G. (2021). A fresh look at whistleblower rewards [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 248–260. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart5
- Engmann, A. (2021). The effect of online social interaction on entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation: A mediation approach [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 235–247. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart4
- Gigante, G., & Venezia, M. V. (2021). Corporate ownership and shareholder activism: The case of Italy. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 159–168. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art12
- Mahfouz, S., Bahkia, A. S., & Alias, N. (2021). The impact of human resource management practices on employee performance and the mediating role of employee commitment [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 222–234. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart3
- Xu, Y., & Rahman, M. J. (2021). Effects of applying the new ASBE 21 Leases on the financial statements: Evidence from China [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 212–221. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart2
- Chaieb, S. (2021). The effect of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions on the degree of compliance with IFRS Standards in developing countries. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 146–158. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art11
- Mashamba, T. (2021). Liquidity regulations and bank behavior: An emerging markets perspective [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 194–211. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart1
- Gupta, N., Mahakud, J., Tripathi, P. M., Agarwal, T., & Bakhshi, P. (2021). Do nominee directors influence bank performance? Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 121–145. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art10
- Jagals, M., Karger, E., & Ahlemann, F. (2021). Already grown-up or still in puberty? A bibliometric review of 16 years of data governance research. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 105–120. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art9
- Casciello, R., Maffei, M., & Meucci, F. (2021). The role of institutional shareholders in the relationship between unconditional conservatism and earnings management. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 94–104. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art8
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.