Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is glad to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate Law & Governance Review.
The recently published papers are devoted to a wide range of topics, such as corporate governance, IFRS, performance indicators, disclosure quality, climate risks, financial risks, financial stability, international cooperation, governance structures, reforms, economic crisis, socio-economic development, unemployment, investments, disposable income, board of directors, independent directors, board composition, board diversity, tenure diversity, educational diversity, firm performance, financial performance, working capital management, cash conversion cycle, family firms, family ownership, social banking, coalition parties, local government expenditure, education and health expenditure, drivers of migration, households’ living standard, Provincial Competitiveness Index, school governance, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Liberatore, A. (2021). School governance: Insights from the Italian case. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 199–207. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art15
- Kraiwanit, T., & Tulathananun, W. (2021). An adoption of social banking among the ageing population. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(2), 99–108. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i2p10
- Franzoi, F. (2021). The influence of family board involvement on working capital management. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(3), 42–60. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i3art4
- Arora, A., & Singh, A. (2021). Board characteristics and financial performance: A comprehensive literature review. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 188–198. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1art14
- Pham, N. H., Tran, M. D., Le, A. D., & Le, T. L. (2021). Determinants influencing the decision of internal migration in the context of an emerging country. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(2), 90–98. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i2p9
- Magnanelli, B. S., Paolucci, G., & Pirolo, L. (2021). Diversity in boardrooms and firm performance: The role of tenure and educational level of board members. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(3), 31–41. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i3art3
- Zisoudis, N., Zafeiriou, E., Garefalakis, A., Spinthiropoulos, K., & Garefalakis, S. (2021). The contribution of organized food retail to the Greek socio-economic development during the years of economic crisis [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 326–335. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart12
- Tsene, C. E. (2021). The Greek paradigm of corporate governance and board of directors. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 3(2), 8–19. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv3i2p1
- Dell’Atti, S. (2021). Book review: “Innovation in financial restructuring: Focus on signals, processes and tools”. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(3), 81–84. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i3p6
- von Borowski Dodl, A. (2021). Climate-related financial risks as a governance challenge: An inclusive international public policy proposal. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(3), 67–80. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i3p5
- Rizky, H. P., Setiawan, D., & Winarna, J. (2021). The role of coalition parties and local government expenditure: Evidence from the developing country. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(2), 82–89. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i2p8
- Cheikh Rouhou, N., Ben Mrad Douagi, F. W., Hussainey, K., & Alqatan, A. (2021). The impact of IFRS mandatory adoption on KPIs disclosure quality. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(3), 55–66. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i3p4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.