Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is delighted to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The recently published papers analyse a broad variety of topics that include corporate governance, shareholders, share price, financial accounting, text mining, earnings management, disclosure, information quality, reporting, managerial opportunism, enterprise resource planning systems, management accounting, I/S success model, corporate law, board of directors, board diversity, financial performance, foreign directors, independent directors, women directors, activist investors, financial crisis, digital transformation, risks of financial systems, risks monitoring, dimensions of stress, employees’ performance, revenue and customs authority, internal audit, medical insurance, health insurance, health financing, sustainability, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Khelil-Rhouma, Z., & Hamed-Sidhom, M. (2021). Earnings management and the quality of non-financial reporting in a regulated context. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 5(4), 56–67. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv5i4p5
- Afanasiev, A., & Kandinskaia, O. (2021). Monitoring of digital transformation risks as a key policy to prevent future financial crises. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(4), 26–37. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i4p2
- Nobanee, H., Shanti, H. Z., Abukarsh, L. S., Al Hamadi, F. Y., Abdulaziz, F., Alqahtani, A, F., AlSubaey, S. K., & Almansoori, H. A. (2021). Sustainable medical insurance: A bibliometric review [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 343–352. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart14
- Grove, H., & Clouse, M. (2021). An activist investor’s successful corporate governance and strategic management impacts: An updated L Brands case study. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 17(3), 61–71. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv17i3art5
- Ben Rejeb, W. (2021). Corporate law and governance: A case of Tunisia after the Arab Spring. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 3(2), 20–29. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv3i2p2
- Rodakos, A. I., Koutoupis, A. G., Thysiadou, A., & Kampouris, C. (2021). A systematic literature review on the implementation of internal audit in European and non-European public hospitals [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 336–342. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4siart13
- Qian, D., Waheduzzaman, W., & Khandaker, S. (2021). Relationship of board diversity with firm’s financial performance: The case of publicly listed companies in China [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 229–240. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1siart2
- Worku, M. (2021). The effect of stress on employees’ performance of Revenue and Customs Authority in the developing economy. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 2(2), 24–30. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv2i2art3
- Ulrich, P., & Güler, H. A. (2021). Measuring enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems success from a managerial accounting perspective [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 218–228. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1siart1
- Akpan, M., Dhillon, G., & Trottier, K. (2021). Cluster analysis of share price: How firm characteristics relate to accounting metrics. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(4), 8–25. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i4p1
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.