Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is delighted to present the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The recently published papers investigate a broad variety of corporate governance issues, such as governance practices, corporate governance index, corporate regulation, financial performance, firm performance, commercial banks, exchange rate volatility, trade openness, hyperinflation, cryptocurrencies, monetary policy, government size, local governments, economic growth, income inequality, annual report award, abnormal stock return, abnormal trading volume, firm’s market performance, business administration, globalization, cultural and tourism economics, sustainability, sustainability reporting, stakeholder theory, stakeholder value creation, labor policy, human resources, conspicuous consumption, hospitality industry, marketing, foreign exchange risk, CSR performance, CSR reporting, environmental performance, career experiences of women, gender diversity, directors’ elections, shareholder democracy, board of directors, privatization, socially owned enterprises, public governance, economic-financial communications tools, accountability, public sector accounting reform, internal audit, organization culture, entrepreneurship, start-up financing, SMEs, data mining, AIS, accounting performance, information technology, IT infrastructure, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Qatawneh, A. (2022). The influence of data mining on accounting information system performance: A mediating role of information technology infrastructure. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 141–151. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art13
- Bamata, N. H., & Phiri, M. A. (2022). Optimizing access to external finance by small and medium-sized enterprise start-ups: Towards the development of a conceptual framework. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 125–140. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art12
- Alqaraleh, M. H., Almari, M. O. S., Ali, B. J. A., & Oudat, M. S. (2022). The mediating role of organizational culture on the relationship between information technology and internal audit effectiveness. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(1), 8–18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i1p1
- Mazzoleni, M., & Paredi, D. (2022). Preliminary effects on the political accountability of the new accounting system for Italian local authorities. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 38–45. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art3
- Mamun, M. (2022). Sustainability reporting and financial performance: Evidence from Australia’s electricity companies. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(1), 15–21. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i1p2
- Ibraimi, X. (2022). Privatization in post-war Kosovo: Legal review. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 112–124. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art11
- Berthelot, S., Coulmont, M., & Gagné, V. (2022). The quality of corporate governance and directors’ elections. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 28–37. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art2
- Dosunmu, A. G. (2022). A discourse analysis of career experiences of women in the developing country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 100–111. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art10
- Velte, P. (2022). Corporate social responsibility performance, reporting and generalized methods of moments (GMM): A structured review of corporate governance determinants and firms’ financial consequences. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 8–27. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art1
- De Luca, F., Migliori, S., Muhammad, H., & Rapposelli, A. (2021). Corporate board and firm performance: A data envelopment analysis (DEA) of Italian listed companies [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 327–340. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1siart9
- Nobanee, H., Shanti, H. Z., Dilshad, M. N., Alzaabi, F., Alkindi, S., Alhammadi, J., & Alnaqbi, M. (2022). Bibliometric analysis of foreign exchange risk. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 86–99. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art9
- Della Corte, V., Aria, M., Del Gaudio, G., Sepe, F., & Di Taranto, E. (2021). Stakeholder value creation: A case of the hospitality industry [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(1), 314–326. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i1siart8
- Colocassides, E. M. (2022). The perception and attitude towards cultural differences and the effects they have on hospitality and tourism industry. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(1), 8–14. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i1p1
- Alijoyo, A., & Sirait, K. B. (2022). Public perception and firm’s market performance: The case of Annual Report Award in the emerging economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 73–85. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art8
- Lastuti, Y., & Khoirunurrofik, K. (2022). Income inequality, regional characteristics and household’s conspicuous consumption: An empirical study in developing market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 64–72. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art7
- Mamo, W. B., Feyisa, H. L., & Yitayaw, M. K. (2021). Financial performance of commercial banks in the emerging markets [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(2), 244–257. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i2sip12
- Bajrami, B., Gashi, A., Ukshini, K., & Rexha, D. (2022). Impact of the government size on economic growth in the Western Balkan countries. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 55–63. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1art6
- Fast, R. (2021). Cryptocurrencies in hyperinflationary Venezuela. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 11(4), 62–67. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv11i4p5
- Funhiro, W., Yalezo, B., & Mutambara, E. (2021). Standardization and strengthening the functionality of hospital management boards in central hospitals: Evidence of a developing economy [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 5(2), 233–243. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv5i2sip11
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.