Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress would like to introduce the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The published papers investigate a vide variety of topic, including corporate governance, board of directors, board composition, independent directors, ownership structure, earnings management, accrual and real activities management, accounting, family firms, outsourcing, SMEs, socio emotional wealth, transaction cost theory, social capital, company size, organizational capital, bank capital adequacy, bank profitability, listed banks, bank performance, cost-income ratio, non-performing loans, Basel II, Basel III, firm-specific factors, macroeconomic factors, productivity, state subsidy, performance, services sector, COVID-19, stock market, factor analysis, monetary-fiscal games, political uncertainty, fiscal reforms, central bank independence, consumer fraud, sustainability assurance standards, Indian Accounting Standards, signaling theory, legitimacy theory, firm value, moral licensing, corporate social responsibility, revenue forecasting, capital market-oriented firms, IFRS, internal auditing, fraud risk judgment, fraud triangle, risk governance, risk committee, auditor regulation, audit committee, audit quality, robotic process automation, local authority, foreign direct investment, facilitation, value relevance, convergence, financial reporting, entrepreneurial intention, HEXACO personality inventory, career adaptability, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Tsaknis, P. A., Xanthopoulou, P. I., Patitsa, C. D., & Sahinidis, A. G. (2022). HEXACO personality towards entrepreneurial intention: The mediating effect of career adaptability. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(1), 168–176. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i1p13
- Iyer, S. V., & Chakravarthy, L. (2022). Examination of the convergence route to IFRS reporting and disclosure. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(1), 32–45. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i1p4
- Marenga, R. V., Blaauw, L., & Kakujaha-Matundu, O. (2022). Towards a normative framework for local authorities in facilitating foreign direct investment [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 312–326. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart11
- Dahiyat, A. (2022). Robotic process automation and audit quality. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(1), 160–167. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i1p12
- Ismail, T. H., & Ahmed, E. A. (2022). Impact of risk governance on performance and capital requirements: Evidence from Egyptian banks. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 179–193. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art14
- Julian, L., Johari, R. J., Said, J., & Wondabio, L. S. (2022). Fraud risk judgment measurement scale development [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 303–311. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart10
- Kureljusic, M., & Reisch, L. (2022). Revenue forecasting for European capital market-oriented firms: A comparative prediction study between financial analysts and machine learning models. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 159–178. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art13
- Feldmann, J., Halfina, J., Heyn, N. V. J., Körber L. M., Bouzzine, Y. D., & Lueg, R. (2022). Moral licensing and corporate social responsibility: A systematic literature review and a research agenda [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 296–302. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart9
- Collin, S.-O. Y., Ponomareva, Y., Björklund, F., & Krieg, D. (2022). Independent directors in Sweden and their influence on earnings through accrual and real activities management. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 143–158. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art12
- Mohamed, S., & Elbolok, R. (2022). Sudden loss, corporate governance structure, and big bath behavior: Evidence from Egypt [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 284–295. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart8
- Rao, S. S., Nathan, S., & Juma, N. (2022). Choice and impact of sustainability assurance standards on firm value. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 127–142. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art11
- Feng, N. C., Fuerman, R. D., & Heron, N. (2022). Wells Fargo: Did KPMG perform its duties? An auditing case about consumer fraud. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 121–126. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art10
- El-Khishin, S., & Kassab, D. (2022). Signaling effect of fiscal reforms during political uncertainty: A game theory approach [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 262–283. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart7
- Bhattacharya, M., & Bhattacharya, S. N. (2022). Macroeconomic factors and emerging equity market: A contextual analysis using quantile regression. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(1), 22–31. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i1p3
- Rieg, R., Zarzycka, E., & Dobroszek, J. (2022). Outsourcing of financial and management accounting: Do familiness as a social capital and company size as an organizational capital affect the decision to make such a transfer? Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 109–120. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art9
- Hoti, H., & Kurhasku, E. (2022). Social economic outcomes of remittances from the diaspora and their role in managing the COVID-19 pandemic in the emerging economy [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 252–261. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart6
- Aluko, T. O., & Booyse, N. (2022). Effects of a state subsidy programme in the small business sector: The case of the emerging market [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 244–251. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart5
- Basyith, A., Fauzi, F., & Zainal, R. I. (2022). An impact of minimum wage rising on firm-specific factors: The case of the emerging economy. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(1), 150–159. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i1p11
- Al-Sharkas, A. A., & Al-Sharkas, T. A. (2022). The impact on bank profitability: Testing for capital adequacy ratio, cost-income ratio and non-performing loans in emerging markets [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 231–243. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.