Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of the Virtus Interpress is delighted to introduce the list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The published papers are devoted to such topics as corporate governance, cost of debt, comprehensive income, financial reporting, transactional leadership, employee commitment, employee performance, auditing, joint audit, single audit, Big 4, audit tenure, cloud enterprise resource planning, financial performance, ownership structure, cash flow rights, voting rights, business groups, wealth concentration, environmental management accounting, environmental performance, corporate social responsibility, environmental barriers, formal sector health insurance programme, regulatory reforms, active labour policy, labour market, interactive marketing activities, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Elhossade, S. S., Zoubi, A. A., & Zagoub, A. A. (2022). Barriers of environmental management accounting practices in developing country. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 12(1), 8–20. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv12i1p1
- Hegazy, M., & Ebrahim, H. (2022). Are joint audits associated with higher audit quality? Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 204–216. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art16
- Tayem, G. (2022). Ownership, control, group affiliations, and wealth concentration: The case of a developing market [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 376–388. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart16
- Hamad, M. J., Yassin, M. M., & Okour, S. M. (2022). Critical success factors of cloud enterprise resource planning systems and financial performance: Evidence from emerging markets [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 361–375. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart15
- Allan, M. S., Ashour, M. L., Ali, N. N., & Al Warasneh, A. N. (2022). Factors affecting female online purchase decision [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 351–360. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart14
- Mahfouz, S., Halim, M. S. A., Bahkia, A. S., & Alias, N. (2022). Mediating role of employee commitment in the relationship between transactional leadership and employee performance [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 337–350. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart13
- Salama, F. M., & Zoubi, T. A. (2022). Other comprehensive income and the cost of debt capital. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(2), 194–203. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i2art15
- Rexha, D., Ziberi, B., Hetemi, A., & Gorda, E. (2022). The impact of active labour policies on economic growth. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(1), 177–187. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i1p14
- Igwe, A. A., Ejike, I., & Ukpere, W. I. (2022). Formal Sector Social Health Insurance Programme (FSSHIP) regulatory reforms: Critical factors [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 327–336. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart12
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.