Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is glad to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The recently published papers are devoted to a wide variety of topics, among others, to corporate governance, accounting, management, listed companies, governance codes, reporting, disclosure, sustainability balanced scorecard, BSC barriers, environmental strategy, corporate social responsibility, CSR strategy, sustainability strategy, sustainability performance, economic factors, enterprise risk management, banks, stock exchange market, financial markets, Big4 auditor, audit quality, firm characteristics, firm value, corporate financial performance, internal control, return on assets (ROA), return on equity (ROE), board strategy, CEO duality, board independence ratio, female board representation, gender diversity, foreign direct investment, export diversification, export concentration, mergers and acquisitions, takeover likelihood and prediction, corporate governance rating, ownership structure, capital structure, natural resource rents, special economic zones, trade openness, SERVQUAL model, COVID-19 pandemic, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Chen, C.-W., Yi, B., Zhao, M., & Zheng, Q. (2022). Even one can make a difference — Female board representation and capital structure: Evidence from Taiwan. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 112–122. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art8
- Ganda, F. (2022). The impact of corporate governance on corporate financial performance: Cases from listed firms in Turkey [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 204–217. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart1
- Al Amosh, H., & Khatib, S. F. A. (2022). Theories of corporate disclosure: A literature review. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(1), 46–59. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i1p5
- Tunyi, A. (2022). What determines takeover likelihood? A review and propositions for future research. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 18(1), 36–46. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv18i1art3
- Oudat, M. S. (2022). The COVID-19 pandemic and the performance of the stock exchange market: Evidence from the Bahrain Stock Exchange indexes. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(1), 19–28. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i1art2
- Daidai, F., & Tamnine, L. (2022). The impact of the governance code on the management of results of listed companies in the emerging market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 181–193. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2art16
- Gamariel, G., Bomani, M., Musikavanhu, L., & Juana, J. (2022). Foreign direct investment and export diversification in developing countries. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 12(1), 74–89. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv12i1p6
- Yeung, S. M. C. (2022). Board strategy on the employees’ quality of life improvement using SERVQUAL model: A literature review. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 18(1), 26–35. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv18i1art2
- Abdalla, Y. A., Ibrahim, A. M., Lasyoud, A. A., & Warsame, M. H. (2022). Barriers of implementing the balanced scorecard: Evidence from the banking sector in the developing market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 173–180. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2art15
- Janardhanan, A. K., & Ramkumar, U. V. (2022). Does internal control process and firm characteristics improve firm value? An empirical analysis in the manufacturing sector. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 101–111. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art7
- Ali, I., Sami, S., Senan, N. A. M., Baig, A., & Khan, I. A. (2022). A study on corporate sustainability performance evaluation and management: The sustainability balanced scorecard. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 150–162. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2p15
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.