Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is pleased to introduce a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
These recently published papers investigate a broad range of issues that include corporate governance, regulation, board of directors, board chair, board cohesion, board functions, independent board members, board effectiveness, conflict handling, liquidity, VAT, corporate income tax, personal income tax, tax changes, investments, FDIs, accounting, company performance, financial and non-financial performance, marketing performance, enterprise competitiveness, business sustainability, banking sector, strategic corporate governance, state-owned enterprises, corporate reporting, policy evaluation, litigation risk assessment, decision information for auditors, purchase intention, university governance, perceived organizational support, group engagement model, perceived workplace fairness, ethical leadership, total quality management, quality performance, transformational leadership, change-oriented organizational citizenship behavior, employee wellbeing, insurance, sustainability reports, sustainable development goals, quarantine regulation, listed firms, firm value creation, pandemics, company zakat, income, working capital, GDP, economic growth, unemployment, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Kukaj, H., Nimani, A., & Usaj, V. (2022). Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and unemployment: Evidence from developing countries [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 293–300.https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart8
- Siswantoro, D., Nurzaman, M. S., Nurhayati, S., Munandar, A., Ismail, A. G., & Alhabshi, S. M. B. S. J. (2022). Company zakat assessment methods in selected jurisdictions [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 286–292. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart7
- Shahwan, Y., Sa’adeh, A., Hamza, M., Al-Ramahi, N., & Swiety, I. A. (2022). Do the reserves help the financial and non-financial performance of firms during the COVID-19 pandemic? [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 217–222. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip5
- Alijoyo, A., & Sirait, K. B. (2022). The existence and role of independent board members and their impact on the board’s effectiveness and firm’s value: The case of the emerging market [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 206–216. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip4
- Barafi, J., Alqatawneh, I. S., Al-Mulla, M. S., & Kandeel, M. E. (2022). Quarantine regulations during the coronavirus pandemic: A study in light of national and international legislation [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 277–285. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart6
- Elmassri, M., Yusuf, A., Allah, A. K., Al Shamsi, M., Kaniyamparambil, R., & Al Ahbabi, S M. (2022). The quality of corporate reporting: The United Nations sustainable development goals. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 158–167. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art12
- Kaunda, E., & Pelser, T. (2022). A strategic corporate governance framework for state-owned enterprises in the developing economy [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 257–276. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart5
- Ta’Amnha, M. A., Bwaliez, O. M., Samawi, G. A., & Al-Anaswah, M. F. (2022). The direct and indirect impacts of transformational leadership on employee change-oriented organizational citizenship behavior. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 147–157. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art11
- Al Khasabah, M. A. I., Salleh, H. S., Mat, N. H. N., & Zulkiffli, S. N. A. (2022). Nexus between total quality management and competitive advantage in Jordanian banking sector: The mediating effect of quality performance [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 193–205. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip3
- Adekanmbi, F. P., & Ukpere, W. I. (2022). Perceived workplace fairness, ethical leadership, demographics, and ethical behaviors [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 244–256. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart4
- El Kaddouri, H. (2022). From the diffusion to the appropriation of cost accounting in a French university: Between institutional pressures and actors’ game [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 182–192. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip2
- Fahmy, M. M., & Ragab, N. E. (2022). Enhancing enterprise competitiveness and sustainability using eWOM: The case of Egypt. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(1), 29–38. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i1art3
- Nagalingam, N., Kumarapperuma C., Malinga, C., Gayanthika, K., Amanda, N., & Perera, A. (2022). Corporate governance and firm integrated performance: A conceptual framework. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(2), 8–17. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i2p1
- Hashani, M., Bajrami, R., & Ukshini, K. (2022). The impact of tax changes on the liquidity of construction companies in the developing market [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 234–243. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart3
- Lu, Y.-H., Lin, Y.-C., & Gu, F.-C. (2022). Decision information for auditors to assess litigation risk: Application of machine learning techniques. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 133–146. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art10
- Mishra, P., Singh, N. P., & Farooq, A. (2022). An assessment of the policy and regulatory outcome by the telecom services users: The emerging economy study [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 218–233. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart2
- Tsachouridi, I., & Nikandrou, I. (2022). Perceived organizational support and outcomes: A view through the lens of the group engagement model, the role of identification, pride and respect [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 174–181. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip1
- Ahmed, R., Eramudugoda, R., & Wagstaff, M. F. (2022). When CEO and board chair are in conflict: A resource dependence perspective. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 123–132. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art9
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.