Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
Virtus Interpress editorial team has composed a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The recently published papers investigate a range of topics within the corporate governance domain, among others, stock market, stock returns, financial markets, economic growth, state-owned enterprises, OECD, institutionalism, financial factors, assets, capital structure, financial performance, organizational performance, board diversity, innovative financial management, IFRS, earnings quality, market volatility, firm leverage, firm value, firm size, tax avoidance, management policies, value relevance, comprehensive income, accounting standards, IIA standards, internal auditing, external auditing, audit committee, conservatism accounting, company growth, customer value, consumer behaviour, strategic planning, family loans, family budget, interest rates, microcredits, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Alves, S., & Carmo, C. (2022). Audit committee, external audit and accounting conservatism: Does company’s growth matter? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(3), 17–27. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i3art2
- Bytyçi, S., Mustafa, A., Ziberi, B., & Bytyçi, E. (2022). The impact of microcredits on consumer behaviour [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 307–317. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip15
- Ekasari, R., Rodli, A. F., & Arif, D. (2022). The effect of strategic planning on the implementation of independent campus learning [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 300–306. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip14
- Biberaj, A., Shurdi, O., Balliu, L., Xhaferllari, S., & Imami, J. (2022). Customer governance and segmentation using database algorithm. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(3), 8–16. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i3art1
- Hegazy, M., & Farghaly, M. (2022). Internal audit function is a global governance pursuit: What could be done in emerging markets? Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 201–216. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art16
- Firmansyah, A., Fadlil, A., Wijaya, S., Irawan, F., Wibowo, P., & Mabrur, A. (2022). Value relevance of comprehensive income: Tax avoidance and derivative instruments. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(1), 85–95. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i1art8
- Rehman, R. U., Ahmad, M. I., Naseem, M. A., & Ueng, J. (2022). The association of the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases and fatalities with stock market returns: A case of the USA and China. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 195–200. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art15
- Nguyen, H., Do, D. T., Nguyen, T. H. T., Nguyen, T. T. T., Tran, M. D., Nguyen, T. T., Pham, V. H., & Nguyen, T. T. (2022). The impact of internal financial determinants on the financial performance of listed mineral firms on the Vietnam Stock Exchange [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 287–299. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip13
- Elbolok, R., Elghateet, S., & ElHawary, E. (2022). Does IFRS convergence affect earnings quality and market volatility? Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(1), 64–84. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i1art7
- Prasad, V. H., Nandan, R., & Sharma, N. L. (2022). Implications of internal audit effectiveness on corporate governance: Research agenda. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(3), 182–194. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i3art14
- Satityapong, N., Na-Soontorn, T., & Amornkitpinyo, P. (2022). Innovative financial management model for private higher education institutions according to the Long-Term 20-Year Higher Education Plan [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(2), 279–286. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i2sip12
- Anas, M., Jamal, M. T., Ahmad, M. M., Azmi, S. N., & Alam, M. F. (2022). The moderating role of board gender diversity in association of board characteristics and firm value. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(2), 29–41. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i2p3
- Sheehy, B., & Madrid, K. G. L. (2022). Convergence of corporate governance in state-owned enterprises: A case study in an emerging market using OECD Guidelines. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 4(1), 19–34. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv4i1p2
- Al Salamat, W., & Batayneh, K. I. (2022). Does stock market performance have a long effect on economic growth: Evidence from MENA [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(2), 368–373. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i2siart16
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.