Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress has composed a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The published articles study a variety of corporate governance issues, such as financial performance, financial markets, financial literacy, auditing, audit committee, financial restatement, CEO social capital, value relevance, big data, data analytics, fraud prevention and detection, blockchain governance, on-chain and off-chain governance, public and private blockchain, XinFin, corporate social responsibility, ethical values, disclosure, infrastructural development, working conditions, employment and self-employment, labor economics policies, labor management, property crimes, international law, legal disputes, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Rosnidah, I., Johari, R. J., Mohd Hairudin, N. A., Hussin, S. A. H. S., & Musyaffi, A. M. (2022). Detecting and preventing fraud with big data analytics: Auditing perspective. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 8–15. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4art1
- McCumber, W. R., Qiu, H., & Islam, M. S. (2022). CEO social capital and the value relevance of accounting metrics: International evidence. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(4), 80–102. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i4art8
- As Sahara, M., & Setiawan, D. (2022). The effect of ethical values on Islamic banking performance. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 34–42. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art3
- Lecaj, M., Curri, G., & Rexha, D. (2022). The application of the international and domestic arbitration law in settlement of legal disputes: A comparative study. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(3), 150–162. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i3p14
- Atici, G. (2022). The nexus of blockchain and governance: A use case of blockchain on trade finance. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 12(2), 56–64. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv12i2p5
- Cheuka, P., & Choga, I. (2022). The impact of renewable energy generation on productivity in selected developing countries. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(3), 138–149. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i3p13
- Hasnan, S., Eskandar, N. S. M., Hussain, A. R. M., Al Dhubaibi, A. A. S., Kamal, M. E. M., & Kusumaningtias, R. (2022). Audit committee characteristics and financial restatement incidence in the emerging market. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 20–33. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art2
- Jin, J., Liu, S., & Nainar, K. (2022). Financial literacy and crime incidence. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(4), 72–79. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i4art7
- Bellaqa, B., Bajrami, H., & Bellaqa, D. (2022). Management and financing of the self-employment in the youth labor market: The developing country case study. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 8–19. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art1
- Anam, A. E., Wilson, N. U., Ikpeme, B. B., Ofem, N. O., Okon, R. B., Obeten, U. B., ... Okpa, J. T. (2022). Corporate social responsibilities and the well-being of rural dwellers: The Lafarge Cement Company’s example. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(3), 128–137. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i3p12
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.