Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to introduce a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The articles provide an analysis of a wide range of corporate governance issues, like governance structure, good corporate governance, board of directors, board of commissioners, board committees, board meetings, board size, audit committee, corporate taxes, systematic risks, financial performance, Mediterranean stock markets, banking system, risk reporting, geopolitical risks, asset prices, economics of regulation, financial markets, delisting, regulation, U.S. foreign policy, corporate ethics, corporate social responsibility, social responsibility disclosure, green accounting, CEO power, gender diversity, nationality diversity, organization management, smoothness of dividends, earning management, Asian financial crisis, financial consumer protection, competitiveness, profitability, mergers, accounting measures, accounting performance, financial ratios, stakeholder engagement, firm-stakeholder relations, job satisfaction, employee performance, employee fraud, employee well-being, bribery, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Ulfah, Y., Ambarita, N. P., Hidayani, Yudaruddin, R., & Lesmana, D. (2022). Board structure and earning management: A comparative study between the pre-pandemic and during the COVID-19 pandemic periods. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 177–187. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art16
- Singh, A. P., & Rahman, Z. (2022). Exploring the antecedents and consequences of firm-stakeholder engagement process: A systematic review of literature. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 6(3), 28–39. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv6i3p3
- Pazarskis, M., Gkatziou, M., Konstantinidis, C., & Kourtesi, S. (2022). Mergers as a competitiveness strategy in different business sectors during economic crisis period: Evidence from Greece. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 169–176. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art15
- Berisha, H., Ismail, Y., & Hoxha, A. (2022). The role of university programmes in the development of future board members. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 141–149. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p13
- Fujianti, L., Nelyumna, Yasa, R. R. P., & Shahimi, S. (2022). The role of corporate governance in increasing risk reporting: A comparative study of emerging markets companies. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 159–168. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art14
- Rozah, U., & Pujiyono. (2022). Governance and regulation of aligning ISO 37001 in mitigating corporate bribery risks. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 4(2), 17–26. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv4i2p2
- Daradkah, D., & Janaideh, R. (2022). The effect of financial consumer protection on banks’ competitiveness and profitability. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 134–140. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p12
- Ate, A. A., Akpor, E. D., Olley, W. O., Ogbeide, F., Chukwu, O. J., Akhor, S. O., … Braimoh, M. E. (2022). Communication and governance for cultural development: Issues and platforms. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 151–158. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art13
- Cheung, K. Y., & Adelopo, I. (2022). The effects of audit committee characteristics on its oversight effectiveness: Evidence from Hong Kong. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 8–18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art1
- Khalaf, B. A. (2022). An empirical investigation of the impact of firm characteristics on the smoothness of dividend. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 122–133. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p11
- Crisindiana, M., & Trihastuti, N. (2022). The procedure for legalizing foreign public documents after the Apostille Convention accession: A statutory approach study. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 4(2), 8–16. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv4i2p1
- Ghani, W., & Margam, A. (2022). Geopolitical risks and asset prices: Wealth effects of delisting regulation on Chinese companies listed on the U.S. exchanges. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 12(3), 61–73. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv12i3p5
- Maloku, A., Kastrati, S., Gabela, O., & Maloku, E. (2022). Prognostic scientific research in planning and successful management of organizations in the security sector. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 138–150. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art12
- Andrian, T., & Pangestu, A. (2022). Social responsibility disclosure: Do green accounting, CEO power, board gender, and nationality diversity matter? Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 110–121. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p10
- Pula, F. (2022). Co-creating value and its impact on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty: A banking sector perspective. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 179–190. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4art17
- Koutoupis, A. G., Belesis, N. D., & Kampouris, C. G. (2022). Tax and COVID-19 pandemic effects on the financial performance and risk of the hotel industry. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 125–137. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art11
- Anisykurlillah, I., Januarti, I., & Zulaikha. (2022). The role of the audit committee and employee well-being in controlling employee fraud. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 168–178. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4art16
- Tomizh, H. M., Saadon, M. S. I., Nordin, A. O. S. B., & Almahasneh, Y. A. S. (2022). The mediating effect of job satisfaction on the relationship between the delegation of authority and the performance of employees. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 100–109. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p9
- Tibiletti, V., Marchini, P. L., Bertacchini, F., & Magri, C. (2022). Facing economic and business complexity: An analysis of the evolving features of the board of directors’ meetings in Italy. Corporate Ownership & Control, 19(4), 172–180. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv19i4art15
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.