Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress has composed a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The articles investigate, among others, such issues as corporate governance, institutionalism, financial crisis, provision for risks and charges, investments, disposable income, taxes, GDP, bank regulation, governance principles, board of directors, board responsibilities, accounting, accounting misstatement, financial distress, external audit, operational performance, digital leadership, leadership policy, organizational communication, employee performance, unemployment, corruption, anti-corruption mechanisms, international transparency, logistic management, sustainable development, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Nor Azhari, N. A., Hasnan, S., Mohd Sanusi, Z., Mohamed Hussain, A. R., & Al-Dhubaibi, A. A. S. (2022). Material accounting misstatements: Do managerial overconfidence, financial distress, and corporate governance practices matter? [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 198–210. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2siart1
- Naim, N. Y. A., & Rahman, N. A. A. (2022). Thematic analysis of the responsibilities of the board of directors in OECD, BCBS, and IFSB principles [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 260–266. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart6
- Setiawan, W., & Albert. (2022). Leadership policy adjustment analysis during the COVID-19 pandemic [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 246–259. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart5
- Widyaputri, P., & Sary, F. P. (2022). Digital leadership and organizational communication toward millennial employees in a telecommunication company. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 157–167. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p15
- Omoush, M. M. (2022). The impact of the practices of logistic management on operational performance: A field study of road transport companies [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 237–245. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart4
- Barafi, J., Alkrisheh, M. A., Al-Obeidi, A. H., Alsaadi, S., & Mahameed, W. F. (2022). Anti-corruption mechanisms: A study in the light of international law and national regulation [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 224–236. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart3
- Zisoudis, N., Zafeiriou, E., Garefalakis, A., Passas, I., & Ragazou, K. (2022). The role of a well-established food retail firm in Greek economy in the era of economic crisis [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 215–223. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart2
- Mukwarami, S., Fakoya, M. B., & Tayob, M. S. (2022). The influence of corporate governance practices on public sector sustainable development: A developing economy study [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 202–214. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart1
- Subekti, R., Rahardjo, P. S., & Rahayu, A. M. K. (2022). The agro-finance governance of land pawning institutionalism in an Asian emerging economy. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 150–156. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p14
- Sorano, E., Giovando, G., Rizzi, A., & Sardi, A. (2022). The provision for risks and charges of public healthcare companies: An analysis of a national context. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 19–30. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art2
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.