Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is glad to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The articles are devoted, among others, to such topic as corporate governance, corporate regulation, board of directors, financial reporting quality, non-financial reporting, earnings management, executive remuneration, discretionary accruals, management accountants, business partnering, role conflicts, civil economy, digital citizenship, digitalisation, stock markets, financial efficiency, productivity, control fraud theory, loan scams, state-owned banks, regulatory effectiveness, microinsurance, capital structure, taxation, listed firms, firm performance, security costs, internal auditing, ESG, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, family business, export orientation, accounting standards, financial statements, human resources, gender mainstreaming, poverty reduction, state regulation, internationalization, innovation, green supply chain management, supply chain integration, value chain, corporate law, social cohesion, local government, national branding, employee engagement, work-life balance, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Muzeyin, J. R., Ahmed, H. M. S., Awoke, Y., Ferejo, M. N., Abebaw, T., Beyene, T. Y., & Amde, S. J. (2022). Exploring determinants of employee engagement in the emerging market [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 238–247. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2siart5
- van der Waldt, G., & Fourie, D. J. (2022). Evidence-based social cohesion interventions in local government [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 300–313. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart10
- Nagalingam, N., Madhavika, N., & Umashangar, Y. (2022). Human value inclusion in financial statements: Boost or waste. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 87–94. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art8
- Situm, M., & Märk, S. (2022). Internationality of value chain activities and the export orientation of micro- and small family businesses in Western Austria. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 12(4), 8–32. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv12i4p1
- Eulerich, M., Bonrath, A., & Lopez Kasper, V. I. (2022). Internal auditor’s role in ESG disclosure and assurance: An analysis of practical insights. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 78–86. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art7
- Krasniqi, F., Leka, S., & Jusufi, G. (2022). Crime and firm performance: Empirical evidence from the Balkan region [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 230–237. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2siart4
- Qerimi, I., Maloku, A., & Maloku, E. (2022). Customary law and regulation: Authenticity and influence [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 289–299. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart9
- Hussein, A., & Bakry, B. T. (2022). The influence of Egyptian pound flotation on capital structure determinants for listed Egyptian companies [Special issue]. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 196–207. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4sip1
- Abdin, Z., Albahsh, R., & Al-Anaswah, M. (2022). Green supply chain management: A study of the tourism industry. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 68–77. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art6
- Osifodunrin, E. A., & Lopes, J. D. (2022). Theory and determinants of regulatory effectiveness in a formal microinsurance context: The insurers’ perspectives [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 277–288. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart8
- Canaj, K., Nimani, A., Canaj, B., & Spahija, D. (2022). Management and internationalization of research strategies in higher education institutions as a basis of economic well-being [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 221–229. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2siart3
- Hundal, S., Eskola, A., & Troudi, M. (2022). Do board of directors’ characteristics and executive remuneration impact financial reporting quality? A quantitative analysis of the Nordic manufacturing sector. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 59–67. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art5
- Ahmed, Z. U., Begum, S., Islam, K. S., & Kamal, Y. (2022). Loan scams and corporate governance failure in the state-owned banks of a developing country. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 46–58. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art4
- Ahmad, S. R., Khan, S., Senan, N. A. M., & Khan, I. A. (2022). Financial efficiency analysis: Empirical evidence from the emerging stock market. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 4(2), 27–35. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv4i2p3
- Withupassakan, T., Kraiwanit, T., Shaengchart, Y., Jangjarat, K., & Virunhaphol, S. (2022). Civil economy of digital citizens [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 211–220. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2siart2
- Purwanti, A., Mahfud, M. A., Wibawa, K. C. S., & Natalis, A. (2022). The policy of gender mainstreaming in fishing communities for poverty reduction [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(4), 267–276. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i4siart7
- Chawuruka, P., & Phiri, M. A. (2022). An investigation of vital issues that should be addressed to work on a country image. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 6(4), 168–184. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv6i4p16
- Rieg, R., Ulrich, P., & Finckh, C. (2022). An empirical study on management accountants’ roles and role perceptions: A German perspective. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(1), 31–45. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i1art3
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.