Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is happy to introduce a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The recently published papers investigate such issues and topics as corporate governance, CEO employment, executive compensation, mergers and acquisitions, risk-taking, e-governance, deposit insurance scheme, bank risks, capital adequacy, exchange rate devaluation, currency devaluation, exchange rate movements, monthly exchange rates, leverage effects, transfer pricing, intercountry business, tax practitioners, tax regulation, value-added tax harmonization, single market, small and medium enterprises, initial public offerings, retail investors, agency problems, stewardship, earnings management, bioeconomy, circular economy, green economy, sustainable development, total quality management, operational performance, leadership styles, organizational culture, customary law, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Flayyih, H. H., & Khiari, W. (2023). An empirical study to detect agency problems in listed corporations: The emerging market study [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 208–217. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart1
- Sandhya, S., & Parashar, N. (2023). Perception and awareness levels of retail investors on corporate governance practices in an emerging economy. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(1), 178–183. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i1p17
- Chowdhury, B., Gajurel, D., & Shaikh, I. (2023). The strategic value of retaining a young entrepreneurial IPO firms original insiders: Applying resource-based view in the Australian IPO context. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(3), 32–52. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i3art2
- Kabashi, S., & Kabashi, N. (2023). The economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on small and medium-sized enterprises in the developing market. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(1), 158–166. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i1art14
- Handayani, E., & Suparno. (2023). The role of customary law in the governance of sustainable agrarian culture in local communities. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(1), 29–37. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i1p3
- Al-Hamadeen, R., Almarayeh, T., Fakhoury, D., Rezqallah, J., Zraiqat, N., & Marzouka, Z. (2023). Transfer pricing applicability: Perceptions of the tax professionals. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(1), 166–177. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i1p16
- Almahasneh, Y. A. S., Rahman, M. S. B. A., Omar, K. B., & Zulkiffli, S. N. A. (2023). The impact of organizational culture and leadership styles on the performance of public organizations. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(1), 158–165. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i1p15
- Zhao, J. (2023). CEO employment contract heterogeneity and acquirer risk-taking. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(3), 8–31. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i3art1
- Beshi, S., & Peci, B. (2023). The importance of value-added tax harmonization in the European Union single market. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(1), 142–157. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i1art13
- Umoru, D., Effiong, S. E., Ugbaka, M. A., Akhor, S. O., Iyaji, D., Ofie, F. E., Ihuoma, C. C., Okla, E. S., & Obomeghie, M. A. (2023). Modelling and estimating volatilities in exchange rate return and the response of exchange rates to oil shocks. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 185–196. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1art17
- Del Gaudio, G., Di Taranto, E., & Spano, M. (2023). Progress in Tourism Management: Insights for the tourism industry corporate governance. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(2), 182–195. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i2art15
- Bytyçi, I., Qerimi, A., & Qerimi, F. (2023). The impact of total quality management on operational performance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 171–184. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1art16
- Chutipat, V., Sonsuphap, R., & Pintong, W. (2023). Bio-circular-green model in a developing economy. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(1), 150–157. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i1p14
- Umoru, D., Odiwo, W. O., Ebhote, O., Akhor, S. O., Otsupius, A. I., Ohiokha, G., Abere, B. O., Omoluabi, E. T., Iyoha, A.-O. I., & Hussaini, R. (2023). Measuring non-linear effects of exchange rate movements on reserve holdings. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(1), 131–141. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i1art12
- Amanda, C., & Pradipta, A. D. (2023). Deposit insurance for New Zealand: New scheme for the banking industry. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(1), 140–149. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i1p13
- Mutasa, L. S., & Iyamu, T. (2023). The stimulus of factors in implementing the e-governance concept in the emerging economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 159–170. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1art15
- Umoru, D., Effiong, S. E., Ugbaka, M. A., Iyaji, D., Oyegun, G., Ofie, F. E., Eshemogie, K., Tizhe, A. N., & Hussaini, R. (2023). Threshold of currency devaluation and oil price movements that stimulates industrial production. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(1), 121–139. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i1p12
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.