Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
These papers are dedicated to such relevant topics as corporate governance, corporate performance, earnings management, sustainability and sustainable performance, managerial ownership, board gender diversity, total asset value, ESG disclosure, corporate social responsibility, asset pricing, financial factors, investment decision, investor psychological biases, investment treaties, behavior finance, financial literacy, commercial banks, blockchain technology, insurance groups, double leverage, financial strength, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial marketing, business performance, public services, local governments, university governance, entrepreneurial university, occupational health and safety risk management, corporate law, business authorities, treaty-based arbitration, transparency rules, socio-economic development, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Eshiotse, E., Wilson, N. U., Bukie, B. F., Undelikwo, V. A., Abang, P. O., Odinka, G. E., Uyang, F. A., Ofem, N. O., Bisong, B. D., Jeremiah, A., & Okpa, J. T. (2023). Exploring factors affecting government delivery of social welfare services using a multi-method approach. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(2), 26–37. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i2p3
- Khalaf, B. A. (2023). An empirical investigation on investor psychological biases. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(2), 8–14. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i2art1
- Dosunmu, A. G., & Dichaba, M. (2023). Organization barriers and social justice analysis of professional women in the workplace. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(2), 15–25. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i2p2
- Bressan, S. (2023). On the “double leverage” of US insurance groups. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 13(1), 26–36. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv13i1p3
- Fahmi. (2023). The openness of corporate law in supervising commodity futures trading in emerging markets. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(1), 63–70. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i1p5
- Al-Smadi, A. W., Ali, O. A., Malkawi, A., Al-Hammoury, A. M., Kalbouneh, N. Y., & Alsakarneh, A. (2023). The extent of commercial banks’ readiness to implement blockchain technology [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 282–293. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart8
- Usriyono, E., & Wahyudi, S. (2023). The investment decision of millennial generation: An analysis using financial literacy and financial behavior. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(2), 8–14. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i2p1
- Wishah, R. A., AlGherbawi, Y. A., & Jadalhaq, I. M. (2023). Transformation of null legal actions: An analytical study [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 272–281. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart7
- Al-Enizi, Z. K. (2023). The role of the UNCITRAL rules on transparency in enforcing societal control over investment treaties [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 260–271. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart6
- Al-Dwiry, M., & Amira, W. (2023). Beta inversion effect of COVID-19 pandemic using capital asset pricing model [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 252–259. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart5
- Basha, M. B., Ghafar, A., Alzarooni, M. A., Alzoubi, H. M., Ghazal, T. M., & Alshurideh, M. T. (2023). Entrepreneurial marketing strategy and customer loyalty: An empirical evidence from coffee shops. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(1), 182–188. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i1art16
- Purwantini, C., Faisal, F., Joseph, C., & Januarti, I. (2023). Industry classifications and environmental, social, and governance disclosure: The moderating role of CEO power [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 242–251. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart4
- Chikosi, L. C., & Mutezo, A. T. (2023). Managerial ownership, board gender diversity, occupational health, and safety risk management in an emerging economy [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 230–241. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart3
- Daniri, M. A., Wahyudi, S., Pangestuti, I. R. D., & Hersugondo. (2023). The role of good university governance for transformation towards the entrepreneurial university. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(1), 167–181. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i1art15
- Haroon, O., & Zaka, M. (2023). A review of corporate governance effectiveness: Developed vs emerging markets. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(1), 38–62. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i1p4
- Aryani, Y. A., Gantyowati, E., Nurrahmawati, A., Arifin, T., & Sutaryo, S. (2023). Determinants of local government public service quality: Evidence from the developing economy [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(1), 218–229. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i1siart2
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.