Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to introduce a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
These papers explore a wide range of issues, such as corporate governance, internal audit, environmental accounting, forensic accounting, public audit, individual auditors, audit committees, independent commissioners, market share, non-financial reporting, non-financial disclosure, ESG, corporate social responsibility (CSR), financial institutions, Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), sustainability reporting, foreign direct investments (FDI), investors, CEO popularity, firm innovation, CEO characteristics, risk management, agency problem, management power, financial statements, institutional ownership, managerial ownership, economic development, social policy, organizational storytelling, information ethics, property practitioners firms, intellectual property, legal protection, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Al Lawati, H., & Kuruppu, N. T. (2023). Audit committee characteristics and Sustainable Development Goals: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(3), 305–316. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i3siart6
- Moropane, I. V., Nenzhelele, T. E., & Tshabalala, B. D. (2023). Information ethics enforcement challenges in the real estate industry: A study of the emerging economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(3), 61–71. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i3art7
- Meiryani, Fahlevi, M., Robbani, A. I., Winoto, A., Salim, G., Purnomo, A., & Lusianah. (2023). Factors affecting the integrity of financial statements. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(3), 211–227. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i3p17
- Khdour, N., Fenech, R., Baguant, P., & Wahid, F. (2023). The power of organizational storytelling: The story of a company in times of transformation. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(3), 204–210. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i3p16
- Al-Tarawneh, M., & Haloush, H. A. (2023). The role of forensic accountants in online dispute resolution: Benefits and challenges. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(3), 53–60. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i3art6
- Sheng, D., & Montgomery, H. (2023). Do audits serve as an external risk oversight tool to boost firm performance? Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(3), 188–203. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i3p15
- Soepriyanto, G., Kuncoro, E. A., Zudana, A. E., Dewiyanti, S., & Meiryani. (2023). Does CEO popularity affect firm innovation? Evidence from the developing country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(3), 42–52. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i3art5
- Yeung, S. M. C. (2023). Transformative learning via integrated projects with Sustainable Development Goals and innovations. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 7(2), 29–37. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv7i2p3
- Chatzikonstantinidou, S., Toumpalidou, S. A., & Drimpetas, E. (2023). Detection and prevention of risks of public and national social policies. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 13(2), 67–76. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv13i2p6
- Pasjaqa, A., & Prekazi, Y. (2023). Promotion, encouragement and legal protection of foreign investments in the developing country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(3), 34–41. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i3art4
- Weng, T.-C., Chen, C.-W. K., & Hong, Z.-Q. (2023). The impact of auditor social connection on the personal performance [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(3), 292–304. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i3siart5
- Sotti, F., & Santucci, S. (2023). Development in sustainability reporting: Early evidence on core indicators. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 13(2), 52–66. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv13i2p5
- Mohd Jamil, M. M., Zainal Abidin, N. H. Z., & Mohd Alwi, N. M. (2023). The internal auditors’ responses in environmental auditing practices: Problem solvers vs checker. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(3), 177–187. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i3p14
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.