Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
These papers are devoted to a broad range of topicі, which comprise corporate governance, IFRS adoption, accounting, audit, SMEs, managerial support, financial distress, crowdfunding, Shariah governance, audit committee, bank performance, chartered accountant directors, CEO duality, economic performance index, exchange rates, inflation, unemployment, public debt, economic growth, non-financial risk disclosure, stakeholder theory, financial and non-financial firms, financial and operating lease, tax evasion, human resource management, talent management, effective management, teleworking, COVID-19, big five personality traits, compensation, work engagement, organization climate, gender, leadership, productivity, sustainability, innovation, financial control, public administration, transparency, corruption, cybercrime, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Al Issa, B. F. F., Nik Mat, N. H., & Anuar, M. M. (2023). Unleashing innovation: The role of internal marketing in education sector. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 82–93. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p7
- Ifere, E. O., Ovat, O. O., Owan, E. J., Chijioke, M. I., Ofem, L. U., Ndome, J. N., Ugbaka, M. A., & Atelhe, A. G. (2023). Perception and criminality of tax evasion in a developing economy [Special issue]. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(2), 164–173. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i2sip3
- Alsulami, F. (2023). Non-financial risk disclosure practice: Evidence from Saudi Arabian listed companies. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 121–143. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4art12
- Ahalik. (2023). The crazy rich phenomenon in the airline industry: The accountant’s perspective based on IFRS 16. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 22–28. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art2
- Mohamad, N. I., Othman, A. S., Abdullah, S., & Abd Rahman, I. (2023). Leadership training programmes and productivity: The influence of trainee motivation as a mediator. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 70–81. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p6
- Setyorini, C. T., Susilowati, D., Sukardi, P., Warsidi, Julialevi, K. O., Janah, M., Kemalasari, R. Y., & Dewi, A. D. W. K. (2023). The strategy of promoting effective management and accountability in village-owned enterprises through governance. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 108–120. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4art11
- Tosuni, G., & Misini, S. (2023). Economic performance of the countries in the Western Balkans. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 8–21. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art1
- Santoso, B., Wibowo, A., Effendi, M. S., Narmaditya, B. S., & Fahrizal, I. (2023). Does organizational climate moderate compensation for turnover intention? Lesson from Sharia banks. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 60–69. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p5
- Gupta, N., Ansari, N., Dammalapati, R., Kotecha, J., Jagwani, B., & Bakhshi, P. (2023). Audit committee nominee directors and bank performance: Evidence from Indian banks. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(4), 8–31. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i4art1
- Patitsa, C. D., Sotiropoulou, K., Giannakouli, V., Tsaknis, P. A., & Sahinidis, A. G. (2023). The relationship between personality, well-being, and gratitude in teleworking. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 98–107. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4art10
- Alias, N. E., Hussein, N., Wei-Loon, K., & Marmaya, N. H. (2023). Talent management in the manufacturing sector: A systematic literature review. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 41–59. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p4
- Nimani, P., Maloku, A., & Avdija, S. (2023). The impact of the Auditor General on public administration control [Special issue]. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(2), 156–163. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i2sip2
- Nasir, N. S. M., Ishak, M. S. I., & Jamaluddin, F. A. A. (2023). The strategy of Islamic crowdfunding models in supporting single mother entrepreneurs in the emerging market: A qualitative analysis. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 89–97. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4art9
- Erwiningsih, W., & Ali, M. (2023). Notary and legal arrangement of criminal law: Legal protection for notaries facing criminal cases [Special issue]. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(2), 150–155. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i2sip1
- Sharma, S. (2023). Unraveling the customer experience puzzle: Factors affecting satisfaction in three star hotels. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 30–40. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p3
- Budhidharma, V., Sembel, R., Hulu, E., & Ugut, G. (2023). Early warning signs of financial distress using random forest and logit model. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 69–88. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4art8
- Nguyen, L. S., & Pham, D. C. (2023). The effects of management characteristics on the adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards for small and medium-sized enterprises. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 22–29. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p2
- Ogar, J. A., Okpa, J. T., Abang, T. A., Opoh, F. A., Uyang, F. A., Ikpeme, B. B., Eneji, R. I., Bassey, A. E., Bisong, P. O., Ezikeudu, C. C., & Ebong, E. (2023). Malware victimisation and organisational survival: A multi-method exploration of emerging market [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(3), 377–388. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i3siart19
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.