Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present a list of papers that have been recently published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Law & Governance Review, and Corporate & Business Strategy Review.
The studies recently published in the above mentioned journals are devoted to such issues as corporate governance, board characteristics, banking, green banking, fixed effect technique, profitability, default, bankruptcy, corporate distress, company finance, asymmetric information, agency theory, agency problem, agency costs, dividend policy, accounting discretion, impairment losses, fair value accounting, IFRS, debt maturity, cash flow volatility, liquidity risk, managerial competence, managerial hegemony, entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial orientation, culture and education, microentrepreneurs, start-ups, innovation performance, SMEs, shadow economy, economic growth, tax revenues, tax incentives, tax socialization, taxpayer compliance, budget targets, internal control, compliance with law and regulations, reporting system, accountability, sustainable development, e-commerce, social commerce, information technology, IT governance, unemployment rate, employment protection, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Al-Kubaisi, M. K., & Khalaf, B. A. (2023). Does green banking affect banks’ profitability? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 157–164. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art15
- Sumantri, B. A., Suliyanto, & Darmawati, D. (2023). The competitive strategy of the village unit cooperative: Capability and innovation performance towards competitive advantage [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 206–217. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4siart1
- Alaqla, M. F. (2023). The impact of IT governance and administrative information quality on decision-making in the banking sector. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 171–182. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p15
- Meiryani, Warganegara, D. L., Drajat, R. S., Lusianah, Salim, G., Purnomo, A., & Daud, Z. M. (2023). The effect of tax incentives, trust in tax authorities, tax morale, and tax socialization on individual taxpayer compliance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 144–156. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art14
- Kurnia, S., & Setiawan, D. (2023). Determinants and performance accountability: A case study of the regional government [Special issue]. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(2), 221–227. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i2sip9
- Asanprakit, S., & Kraiwanit, T. (2023). The utilization of social commerce platform in developing economies. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 134–143. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art13
- Mahmoud, S. J. H., Noor, N. M. B. M., & Bakar, Z. A. (2023). User interface analysis and a case study of e-commerce in Jordan. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 124–133. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art12
- Tayem, G., & Altwal, F. (2023). Cash flow volatility and debt maturity structure: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council countries. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 113–123. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art11
- Phiri, M. A., & Chasaya, W. (2023). Entrepreneurship education as a driver of entrepreneurial intentions amongst university students. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 161–170. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p14
- Yeung, S. M. C. (2023). Transformative business servant leadership: Serving the society with commitment, integrity and teamwork. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 19(2), 26–33. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv19i2art3
- Hallunovi, A., & Vangjel, R. (2023). Shadow economy and its impact on economic growth. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(4), 186–194. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i4art17
- Osmanović, S., & Klaiqi, S. (2023). Examination of the relationship between employment protection regulation and unemployment: Panel case study of countries of the COMESA [Special issue]. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 5(2), 211–220. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv5i2sip8
- Omar, A., & Owusu-Amoako, J. (2023). The role of corporate governance mechanisms on equity overvaluation. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 7(3), 34–44. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv7i3p3
- Abdelwahed, N. A. A., & Alshaikhmubarak, A. (2023). Managerial competence and innovation performance: The mediating role of willingness to change, entrepreneurial orientation and culture. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(4), 101–112. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i4art10
- D’Este, C., Galavotti, I., & Carabelli, M. (2023). Goodwill reporting in corporate acquisitions: The effects of managerial discretion under the new accounting rules. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(4), 72–83. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i4art5
- Jiang, J. (2023). A synthesized distribution model: Asymmetric information, agency problem, and intertemporal optimization. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 7(4), 152–160. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobrv7i4p13
- Colantoni, F. (2023). The impact of corporate governance on default risk: BERTopic literature review. Corporate Ownership & Control, 20(4), 57–71. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv20i4art4
We hope this list of papers will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.