Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has prepared the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Ownership & Control journal and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The papers regard such topics as securities class actions, auditor litigation, audit quality, reverse mergers, firm value, family-owned firm, bank mergers, profitability, soundness, efficiency, value creation, notes to the financial statement, agency costs, CFO gender, ethics etc.
The full list of the recent papers publishes by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Feng, N. C., & Fuerman, R. D. (2018). Securities class actions of Chinese companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4), 107-130. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4art10
- Sikandar, S., & Mahmood, W. (2018). Corporate governance and value of family-owned business: A case of emerging country. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 2(2), 6-12. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv2i2p1
- Harada, K. (2018). Pre- and post-merger performances of Shinkin banks in Japan. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 2(2), 13-29. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv2i2p2
- Fenyves, V., Bács, Z., Zéman, Z., Böcskei, E., & Tarnóczi, T. (2018). The role of the notes to the financial statements in corporate decision-making. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 138-148. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p1
- Doan, T., & Iskandar-Datta, M. (2018). Gender in the C-Suite and informational transparency. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 149-157. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p2
We hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.