Special JGR issue on sustainability: regulation and compliance
We would like to draw the attention of the experts in the fields of governance and regulation that international peer-reviewed Journal of Governance and Regulation announces a call for papers for the special issue of the journal titled “Special JGR issue on sustainability: regulation and compliance”.
The special issue will be edited by Dr. Shirley Yeung Mo Ching, Head of School of Business, Gratia Christian College (GCC), Hong Kong; Associate Vice President at UNESCO, HK Association.
The deadline for submissions is July 15th, 2018.
We encourage submissions in the following (and other, related to sustainability) areas:
- Corporate governance and sustainability;
- Blockchain and sustainability;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Foreign trade regulation;
- Sustainability-related regulation and soft laws;
- Social-economic outcomes of the regulatory reforms;
- Transformation and Disruption with Compliance;
- Regulation and Sustainability;
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs);
- The impact of the digital revolution on corporate governance and regulation.
For instructions for the authors, visit this page.
The submissions and queries should be sent to the guest editor of the special issue: Dr. Shirley Yeung at shirleyyeung[at]gratia.edu.hk and co-editor of the journal: Dr. Yaroslav Mozghovyi at mozghovyi[at]virtusinterpress.org
The special journal issue will be published in cooperation and to support UNESCAP Forum on Innovations, Technology & Finance / Achieving United Nations Sustainable Development Goals that will take place in April 10-11, 2018 in Hong Kong.