Top-5 most downloaded papers published in Corporate Ownership and Control journal in 2021
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present a list of most downloaded papers published in Corporate Ownership and Control journal in 2021.
This list of the papers as well as a number of downloads is presented below:
- EmadEldeen, R., Elbayoumi, A. F., Basuony, M. A. K., & Mohamed, E. K. A. (2021). The effect of the board diversity on firm performance: An empirical study on the UK [Special issue]. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 337–347. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart8
- Kovermann, J., & Velte, P. (2021). CSR and tax avoidance: A review of empirical research. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 20-39. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art2
- Masmoudi, S. M. (2021). The effect of audit committee characteristics on financial reporting quality: The moderating role of audit quality in the Netherlands. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 19-30. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art2
- Di Biase, P., & Onorato, G. (2021). Board characteristics and financial performance in the insurance industry: An international empirical survey. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(3), 8-18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3art1
- Franzoi, F., Mietzner, M., & Thelemann, F. (2021). The influence of family board involvement on earnings management. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(2), 106-123. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i2art8
We express our sincere gratitude to the members of our international scholar network for their contribution to the scholarly research.