Upcoming Book Announcement - Corporate Ownership and Control: international trends
The editorial team is glad to announce that in February 2018 Virtus Interpress initiated a new project about writing a book "Corporate Ownership and Control: international trends".
The book will provide a clear international comparison of major trends in corporate ownership and control. It will be published by Virtus Interpress and will be promoted worldwide through the network of subscription agencies, booksellers, online platforms as well as inside of its international scholarly network.
We are pleased to inform that currently we are receiving chapters from the contributors of the book. The following manuscripts have already been submitted for the review:
- Karen Hogan and Gerard T. Olson, the USA
- James Lockhart, New Zealand
- Ignacio Lopez Dominguez and Félix Ortega-Mohedano, Spain
- Meltem Gurunlu, Turkey
- Gonca Atici and Guner Gursoy, Turkey
- Dhanya Alex and K. Sreekumar, India
- Eduardo da Silva Flores, Joelson Oliveira Sampaio and Douglas Augusto de Paula, Brazil
- Dilesha Nawadali Rathnayake, Diby Francois Kassi, Ning Ding and Pierre Axel Louembe, China
- Franklin Nakpodia, Nigeria
The book will be edited by Stefan Prigge (Prof., Dr., Hamburg School of Business Administration, Germany), Alexander Kostyuk (Prof., Dr., Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance (Ukraine) and Kristianstad University (Sweden)), Marco Tutino (Prof., Università degli Studi “Roma Tre”, Italy) and Patricia Charlety (Prof., ESSEC Business School, France).
The book will be published as a hardcover in February, 2019.
Contact us by the e-mail email@example.com indicating that you would like to pre-order the abovementioned book. We will send you the invoice in reply. Price of the book equals Euro 94.
Please, address your questions about the project of book writing to book editor Dr. Alex Kostyuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or book manager - Kateryna Huryna at email@example.com.